X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he can't you off with passion
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Westie you would seriously slate the quality of football and then have the audicity to pick a jfh over Ollie? Well I have to say I am baffled by that comment. Get why you get frustrated but a standard of football under jfh was the worst I have ever seen. Think we have to agree to massively disagree
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is an employee of the club no more and no less so slating the fans who pay with their hard earned is way out of line.

Comment

I get why the likes of westie are fed up as the football is dire to watch but jfh over Ollie? Not for me

Comment

The football under JFH was no better or worse then what is served up now, if your suggesting otherwise WeAre tells me you’re trolling or you watchec as little football under JFH as you have this doofus

Both produce boring, shocking, awful, dire football with nil entertainment but JFH had a plan ollie is just a Clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              I get why the likes of westie are fed up as the football is dire to watch but jfh over Ollie? Not for me
              Dave your quality poster so serious question what is better under Ollie then JFH??? has Ollie got you on the edge of your seat. Have you left ground thinking that was fantastic
              Last edited by West Acton; 21-02-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Both awful in different ways but agree that JFH did seem to have some kind of plan and thought behind what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Lewes he gets so much abuse you clearly addressed him at a tough time. You certainly can't knock the fact he gets fu cked off, he cares as much as we do I just hope he's still here next season because I wouldn't blame him for walking.
                  I'd thank him for walking. In fact I'd thank the Lord above, and I'm a bloody atheist!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 21-02-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Did he can't you off with passion
                    To be fair when he said what more can I do and I’m replied I’m disappointed I’m entitled to be with the result and he said well we all fing are and the arms did flap a bit I did think this could be cantona moment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      With JFH, as horribly dull as his football was, you could at least see the thinking behind it. With Ollie though it's utterly unfathomable. You could understand it if he'd tried wing-backs for a few games to see if it works, but to so stubbornly stick with it for an entire season when it obviously doesn't work is utter madness, there's no other word for it. So in that sense, for me, he's a far less popular manager than JFH, not to mention the fact he has a much lower PPG ratio.
                      My thoughts too Stan. I personally think Ollie is our worst manager of the Fernandes era by a very, very long way!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Both awful in different ways but agree that JFH did seem to have some kind of plan and thought behind what he was doing.
                        JFH bored #### off me but it was clear his view was if you can’t win then at least take a point. What is ollies??? It’s like, especially away from home, he goes out with intention of losing and keeping the score down

How people can even suggest losing away week in week out, playing system and tactics which don’t suit us and playing long ball football is superior to what went before is on a kin with stubbornness ollie shows around his 352 simply because you did not like JFH. Nothings improved they were both s hite and boring so stop the excuses

Comment

Ebola or Plague. Neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                            To be fair when he said what more can I do and I’m replied I’m disappointed I’m entitled to be with the result and he said well we all fing are and the arms did flap a bit I did think this could be cantona moment
                            Lewis if you find yourself in that situation again and he goes all cantona don’t worry about it just nut him and I’m sure between me, Wycombe, Tarbs, furitive, 73 and brights we can cover any fine you get plus few pints and a happy ending as a reward

Comment

Hahahaha I don’t blame on being a next time I won’t be going near the bloke again

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                                Hahahaha I don’t blame on being a next time I won’t be going near the bloke again
                                Your too old for hanging around for autographs after the game anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X