No announcement yet.

Should Washington be dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smyth needs to start on Saturday. Period. How do we get this message to Ollie whose head-scratching selections and nose-scratching interviews betray a cluelessness that's moved us, the fans, from disbelief to bitter frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Geeza is pony, was gash last night.

Almost feel sorry for him (before reminding myself he is probably picking up the thick end of 15 bags a week!!) as he is a real trier & always gives his all.... Just isn't very good at all.

Missed another sitter last night 1 minute before they went up the other end & scored their 2nd.

Little Smyth is a breath of fresh air, far superior to CW.
      Completely agree. Banter aside, he really isn't Championship standard at all and I'd rather see Smyth given a chance at a regular run alongside Big Smith.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Geeza is pony, was gash last night.

Almost feel sorry for him (before reminding myself he is probably picking up the thick end of 15 bags a week!!) as he is a real trier & always gives his all.... Just isn't very good at all.

Missed another sitter last night 1 minute before they went up the other end & scored their 2nd.

Little Smyth is a breath of fresh air, far superior to CW.
        I'd like to be a fly on the wall when/if they coach him. Have wondered before if Les gets involved with the strikers. If not he should - especially the position we are in transfer wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          I'd like to be a fly on the wall when/if they coach him. Have wondered before if Les gets involved with the strikers. If not he should - especially the position we are in transfer wise.
          apparently les has been coming in extra early to do training with matt smith and has been overseeing him but i agree that it makes sense for les to help out with training our strikers especially washington.

i just can't see washington making it at this level or at least making it with us. we'd be lucky to get a million for him imo although he might be a good makeweight in a deal for a league 1 striker

Comment

• Heaven forbid teflon Les have any thing to do with training the players something might rub off on him like blame

Comment

• #Gump2 #barndoor #banjo #makesdevonwhitelooklikepele
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Boys be kind.he might read this thread.
                Ok prob not as he would miss the keyboard to type site in
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• He's got to be dropped. And now.

Nothing against the guy personally and fully appreciate that he gives his all for us, unlike so many others before him.

Simply hasn't stepped up as we had hoped. Nothing to be ashamed of in that. Can't even criticise whoever brought him in as these type of signings are always a gamble. What I would criticise is the fee paid and the fact that it still doesn't seem to have dawned on the management that he's not good enough. We really need to be experimenting with Smith and Eze for the remainder of the season to see if they can hack it on a consistent basis. Don't think I could bear to persevere with CW this season and get shot in the summer only to realise that we haven't got better ones in his place.

Comment

• Ollie sees him like Mackie, 100% effort but no end product. He experimented last season from about March in order to try things out, it hasn't worked. I'd prefer if he just gave the youngsters a game through to the end of the season, can't do much worse.

He is in real danger of alienating every single fan and I'm sure he would be devastated if that happened, if he did the right thing now he would leave with some respect, well a little.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Thing is, he could bum Tony over the boardroom table whilst winking at the directors and he still have a job. He ain't going anywhere
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Well tbh Tony has already been shafted by almost everyone at the club since he came in so he'd probably like it and then say he's learning from his mistakes

Comment

• It’s a crying shame he don’t have killer instinct as with his work ethic he would be pretty dangerous

Imagine if he could finish just half as well as Austin

Comment

• Big shame as he has a half decent first touch but just lacks that instinct that all natural goalscorers have. Like the lad and I hope he gets the chance to show he can be an half decent striker which unfortunately does not look like it will be with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              It’s a crying shame he don’t have killer instinct as with his work ethic he would be pretty dangerous

Imagine if he could finish just half as well as Austin
                              Tracy that is....

Comment

• washington hits the ball at the keeper tamely or blasts it past the post , reckon his bottle has gone now as some of his chances are easier to score than miss

Comment

Working...
                                X