No announcement yet.

Sheff U 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW on the goal. Freeman got the ball from Mass near the halfway line, took 5-6 touches and had most of the defense in front of him to beat. Why does that still count as an assist for Mass?
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I dont think anybody on here 'hates' him mate.
      They are all here for one cause, and thats because they care about qpr.
      Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Second sentence I definitely agree with. First sentence is beginning to test it. I was speaking for myself anyway.
      I just can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to persistently start with the formation he plays. Stupid, stupid man. It really angers me, tbh. It's so, so wrong and stupid. I'm with Stan. I don't necessarily want him sacked, but I see no alternative to sacking him. He's not a ' bad' person, but he obviously can't do his job. The players must know 352 is completely pants. Do they tell him?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        BTW on the goal. Freeman got the ball from Mass near the halfway line, took 5-6 touches and had most of the defense in front of him to beat. Why does that still count as an assist for Mass?
        To keep Nasser happy.......

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
          That loss had nothing to do with the way the team was set up.. A messed up set piece and a lost ball/counter attack gave them a two goal advantage, it would had happened no matter the set up from start. Then they started to waste time and not being interested in attacking while we changed to 4-4-2 and later to 4-3-3. But if you want to then of course it was due to the 3-5-2 formation.
          Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          And may I add, we did score our goal, with the starting lineup still playing 3-5-2.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
            That loss had nothing to do with the way the team was set up.. A messed up set piece and a lost ball/counter attack gave them a two goal advantage, it would had happened no matter the set up from start. Then they started to waste time and not being interested in attacking while we changed to 4-4-2 and later to 4-3-3. But if you want to then of course it was due to the 3-5-2 formation.
            Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            And may I add, we did score our goal, with the starting lineup still playing 3-5-2.
            Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Yes, but. We played better with four at the back. We always do. I agree that Baptiste would have given them two goals last night in any formation, mind. But, then again, with 442 and a back line of Furlong, Onouha, Lynch and Bidwell, he wouldn't have been on the pitch to f uck up, would he......?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I just can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to persistently start with the formation he plays. Stupid, stupid man. It really angers me, tbh. It's so, so wrong and stupid. I'm with Stan. I don't necessarily want him sacked, but I see no alternative to sacking him. He's not a ' bad' person, but he obviously can't do his job. The players must know 352 is completely pants. Do they tell him?
              This 100%
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Have to agree 77, i honestly thought last night we would get a result and were turning a corner, even if its an Fn huge corner but i am obviously deluded because its the same old same old against the bigger sides, give them a lead then play well and nearly sneak a point. What also annoyed me was Olly's reference to the fans signing were no good away, saying he didn't agree with them.....well Olly they have been traveling away for the last 12 months and have seen 3 victories, 2 at Brum and 1 at Burton, why do you think they sing that !!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Last night sounds just the same as any other game? Set the team up wrong and then fall behind change the system and then have a real go and make the game competitive. Strange after all this time that he cannot see this.
                  Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Have to agree 77, i honestly thought last night we would get a result and were turning a corner, even if its an Fn huge corner but i am obviously deluded because its the same old same old against the bigger sides, give them a lead then play well and nearly sneak a point. What also annoyed me was Olly's reference to the fans signing were no good away, saying he didn't agree with them.....well Olly they have been traveling away for the last 12 months and have seen 3 victories, 2 at Brum and 1 at Burton, why do you think they sing that !!
                    He thinks we're good on the road!? Jesus. Look at the stats, man!!! Folk travelling up to see their team in Sheffield, midweek, can sing whatever the f uck they like, Ollie. Thank them for their support and apologise to them for another bad result and poor team selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      He got an 'Ollie, give us a wave' what more does he want? He needs to understand gallows humour and recognise the fans know what they see.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Well done superfan! Some of us haven't got the luxury of retirement and have to go to work tomorrow. Stay warm
                        It's lunch break in case you are watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Are you wearing your super fan cape and pants on your lunch?

Comment

• Did Ollie take another pop at fans??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Did Ollie take another pop at fans??
                                Sounds like it, according to Kit.

I gave up listening to his interviews months ago. Just sounds like the stream of consciousness of a madman.

Comment

Working...
                                X