No announcement yet.

In fairness to Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking exactly the same thing. As unpopular as it is on here I would like him to stay until Christmas as I believe he has done all that has been asked of him.

Comment

He here for the long term.we cut our cloth short and he happy with no pot to pee in
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

would like him to stay until Christmas
        holy mother of god........

Comment

But did we only expect to be where we are BECAUSE Holloway is manager? Going nowhere under him is all I expected.
          Last edited by Alanwycombe; 21-02-2018, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I'm pro Ollie and think he has done a decent job, and am happy for him to be around for the long haul. However I completely agree that there are some awful teams in the championship this year.

Comment

In fairness to holloway,he is a league 1 manager who looks like he will keep us up in the championship for 2 years in a row,3 more wins out of 15 games should be achievable

Comment

If a school report could have and should have done better

Comment

I'm not to harsh on Holloway for two reasons imo the football is an improvement over the last two and a half years ,
                  And again imo the quality of players that has come to the club has improved , but his game plans seem to be what he wants , where he needs to realise football is an entertainments business , the defenders we have play more entertaining football win or lose with a flat back four
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-02-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I'm fair on Holloway because I think we are currently where we should be for the squad we have.

For me, the hope is that the youngsters can get comfortable playing at this level and that we start to push on as a side that can compete at the top end of the division sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      I'm not to harsh on Holloway for two reasons imo the football is an improvement over the last two and a half years ,
                      And again imo the quality of players that has come to the club has improved , but his game plans seem to be what he wants , where he needs to realise football is an entertainments business , the defenders we have play more entertaining football win or lose with a flat back four

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I think we are currently where we should be for the squad we have.
                        Not for me. You can get a pretty talentless bunch and by dint of good organisation, motivation and fitness go a long way further than Ollie has taken us. I obviously don't think the current personnel would hack it together in the EPL, but I do think with a sane manager we would be at least half a dozen places further up the charts and maybe have enjoyed a round or two of cup football.

Comment

Working...
                        X