Don't panic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't panic!

I realise it's been a bit quiet here after a deserved win against one of the teams in the mix for relegation, and that the points gap now and form of teams below us means we are more than likely safe.

But, don't panic, order should be restored tonight away at Sheff Utd, and everyone can go back to coating off the manager, players, other fans, the owner, the DoF and the tea lady (who quite frankly has had a shocking season).

Thanks Pal. These last few days have not been easy. Looking forward to losing it on the match day thread

Comment

So although we are only 2pts better off than last year you think everything is rosy and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. That attitude is what got us into trouble last year. Agree though the tea lady does not urn her money.

Comment

Been saying this for months now but I’m not bothered about the games against Bristol,Cardiff,Wolves,Villa etc of course I want us to win every game but it’s beating the teams around us and fair play to Ollie we’ve done brum,burton,Barnsley and Bolton recently and I’m not one of ollies biggest supporters but credit to him when it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          So although we are only 2pts better off than last year you think everything is rosy and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. That attitude is what got us into trouble last year. Agree though the tea lady does not urn her money.
          And you together with a few others on this board really think that they will do that misstake again? Hardly, and I'd say that's why we did see both Smyth and Eze on the bench against Bolton.. It is not rocket surgery, but my guess is that some will criticize Ollie for not playing our youth players from start.
          Last edited by erikmata; 20-02-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
            Been saying this for months now but I’m not bothered about the games against Bristol,Cardiff,Wolves,Villa etc of course I want us to win every game but it’s beating the teams around us and fair play to Ollie we’ve done brum,burton,Barnsley and Bolton recently and I’m not one of ollies biggest supporters but credit to him when it matters.
            This is why the mini-league is so important!

Comment

My rose-tinted-glass-wearing-happy-clappy contentment of currently being right bang in the table where I expected at season start while under heavy cost-cutting restraints because of FFP makes me feel uneasy.... It'll be nice to have the realists out in numbers again tonight to set the record straight, and to restore the balanced state of us fans feeling like shite about the current season.
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015
              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Fancy us tonight

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                  My rose-tinted-glass-wearing-happy-clappy contentment of currently being right bang in the table where I expected at season start while under heavy cost-cutting restraints because of FFP makes me feel uneasy.... It'll be nice to have the realists out in numbers again tonight to set the record straight, and to restore the balanced state of us fans feeling like shite about the current season.
                  I agree, this is exactly how we have looked during the season, a lot better than the bottom 6-8 teams but not even close to the top-6-8.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                    I realise it's been a bit quiet here after a deserved win against one of the teams in the mix for relegation, and that the points gap now and form of teams below us means we are more than likely safe.

But, don't panic, order should be restored tonight away at Sheff Utd, and everyone can go back to coating off the manager, players, other fans, the owner, the DoF and the tea lady (who quite frankly has had a shocking season).
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Win tonight and play offs are on.

Comment

Pointless thread.

If people haven’t had the right to vent after the tripe we’ve been served up I’d worry.

Yes we beat a team that haven’t won away for 12 years. Let’s celebrate for a month

When credit is due I personally am happy to give it. When the club / manager / players need digging out then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Pointless thread.

If people haven’t had the right to vent after the tripe we’ve been served up I’d worry.

Yes we beat a team that haven’t won away for 12 years. Let’s celebrate for a month

When credit is due I personally am happy to give it. When the club / manager / players need digging out then so be it.

What a little sunbeam you are Jimmy.

Comment

Gump 2 starting again................ let the venting begin.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It's when nobody can be bothered to vent that's the time to worry.

Comment

Working...
                              X