No announcement yet.

Ainsworth in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see there being even the slightest grain of truth in this. However looking at Ainsworth was type of manager who in the old days would work his way up leagues and probably someone in or around our position would logically be next port of call.

Not paid enough attention to be honest on what he has done with Wycombe but on face of it not a bad shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      Who has no managerial or DOF experience but did score a lot of goals for us twenty years ago....
      Who brought in players like Oscar Gobern and JET and other wage taking dross

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Who brought in players like Oscar Gobern and JET and other wage taking dross
        And also signed Luongo, Smithies,Freeman and Scowen.

Comment

Red Bull Rangers

Comment

Is Shteve fronting Red Bull ????

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              How long before it's Gaz Out or Wally Out? 3 or 4 games?

Anyway, can't see this happening.
              This forum after Ainsworth's first loss:
              "He's just a lower league manager. Awful decision from the board. Ainsworth out along with TF. I want my Rangers back!"

Along with plenty of "I can really see us going down this season" posts at xmas despite us being absolutely nowhere near the bottom 3 at xmas.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Heard on radio last week that steeeeve was looking to get into club ownership
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  And also signed Luongo, Smithies,Freeman and Scowen.
                  I'll give you Luongo Redknapp earmarked Smithies I'd put Freeman and Scowens down to Holloway even tho I know The Hollowheads won't give him credit for anything

Comment

A year or so ago, McLaren was part of a consortium interested in taking over Darlington,,,,yes Darlington,,,,along with Gary Pallister. ( my brother works for Darlington) I see both Steve and Pally quite regularly as we all live in Yarm. Mclaren always smiles when I shout,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh Bobby Zamora! Decent bloke, good sense of humour!

Comment

Originally posted by Geordiescooters View Post
                      A year or so ago, McLaren was part of a consortium interested in taking over Darlington,,,,yes Darlington,,,,along with Gary Pallister. ( my brother works for Darlington) I see both Steve and Pally quite regularly as we all live in Yarm. Mclaren always smiles when I shout,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh Bobby Zamora! Decent bloke, good sense of humour!
                      Just to add, McLaren did some coaching last year at Darlington, probably on a reconnaissance mission! my brother reckons he’s streets ahead as a coach, this has been echoed by some ex Middlesbrough players I know, however most believe him to be less than great as the manager of a club. See you in Sheffield!

Comment

Have you emigrated to Australia Geordie?

Comment

Mmmmmm,,,,,why am I downside up?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            This forum after Ainsworth's first loss:
                            "He's just a lower league manager. Awful decision from the board. Ainsworth out along with TF. I want my Rangers back!"

Along with plenty of "I can really see us going down this season" posts at xmas despite us being absolutely nowhere near the bottom 3 at xmas.
                            #Anusout
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Red Bull Rangers
                              the thought of that terrifies me

Comment

Why would anyone want to buy us at the moment with a massive fine dangling over our heads. They could buy any team just a few million in debt and invest half that amount into the team. We haven't even got a chance of becoming Red Bullsh*t Rangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X