Ainsworth in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    McLaren part of a consortium? Can’t see anyone getting enough reddies together for that
    Gio and 'arry for a start

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
      Gio and 'arry for a start
      Rosie has more money than both of them combined.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Geordiescooters View Post
        Mmmmmm,,,,,why am I downside up?
        Better now? :-)

Comment

A year or so ago, McLaren was part of a consortium interested in taking over Darlington,,,,yes Darlington,,,,along with Gary Pallister. ( my brother works for Darlington) I see both Steve and Pally quite regularly as we all live in Yarm. Mclaren always smiles when I shout,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh Bobby Zamora! Decent bloke, good sense of humour!
          I know Yarm a bit mate and still have friends in Darlington. I worked for Cleveland Bridge who were based up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Better now? :-)
            My dogs called Stanley, THANKYOU,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              I know Yarm a bit mate and still have friends in Darlington. I worked for Cleveland Bridge who were based up there.
              Is Chertsey?...near you? I have a friend there,,,,Chelski fan but a good bloke,,,Elvis impersonator Paul Ritchie, we were doing a gig together near Yarm one Saturday night and it was the day we beat Boro 3-0 on the way to winning the title under Warnock. I took Paul to the match in the Rangers end and he asked why the anti Chelski songs? There are non so blind as those who can not see!

Comment

Is Chertsey?...near you? I have a friend there,,,,Chelski fan but a good bloke,,,Elvis impersonator Paul Ritchie, we were doing a gig together near Yarm one Saturday night and it was the day we beat Boro 3-0 on the way to winning the title under Warnock. I took Paul to the match in the Rangers end and he asked why the anti Chelski songs? There are non so blind as those who can not see!
                No Chertsey is a bit away from me mate.

Comment

Working...
                X