Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Painsworth
    I'm sure someone will come up with something.
    Bound to be Jobsworth

Comment

james ellsworth?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        You reckon he'd get 3 or 4 games Ginge - I'm guessing it would be at the first sight of a decision that didn't fit with the expert panel on here. I'm struggling to work out what he would get called though - Painsworth just isn't insulting enough
        You love it don't ya 😂

I'm working on it as I type.

So far have Painsworth, worthless, or just plain anusworth
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          You love it don't ya ��

I'm working on it as I type.

So far have Painsworth, worthless, or just plain anusworth
          Anusworth
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Anusworth
            Haireth Anusworth?
            QPR since 1993
            WATRB since 2015
            First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              Think you're all slightly confused when I say consortium, I don't mean McLaren buying the club out, he would invest alongside the current regime in place . And no of course McLaren has no money, has only been coaching for numerous years at top clubs, has managed middlesbrough, twente, england ( pay out for sacking) , derby (two spells) Nottingham forest and Newcastle. I suppose they paid him in buttons ��
              If he wasn't buying a controlling stake in the club, why would he have any significant say on who our next manager is? That decision would remain in the hands of the Chairman!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                If he wasn't buying a controlling stake in the club, why would he have any significant say on who our next manager is? That decision would remain in the hands of the Chairman!
                Erm maybe due to the fact Tony Fernandes knows he's made mistake after mistake with appointments of managers , might as well have had Stevie wonder in charge to be fair during the Ramsey and hassel#### eras , so he's most likely stepping back and leaving it to someone who's got 30 odd years experience in the game

Comment

Erm maybe due to the fact Tony Fernandes knows he's made mistake after mistake with appointments of managers , might as well have had Stevie wonder in charge to be fair during the Ramsey and hassel#### eras , so he's most likely stepping back and leaving it to someone who's got 30 odd years experience in the game
                  Thought that was why he appointed Les

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Quite easy to get confused as you did write that he may be investing in to the club with a consortium so not sure what other way you wanted us to read that as?
                    Yes i said investing in to the club with a consortium correct , I don't remember at any point stating he was going for a total buyout of the club , because I didn't say nothing of the sort . You are aware you can invest in a company/business , for instance buying say 1 share, doesn't mean you've brought the whole company does it 😂

Comment

Here's a piece from the Sun a week ago

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/55478...uy-club-leeds/

Comment

hardly going to invest in a club that has a potential massive fine coming.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes i said investing in to the club with a consortium correct , I don't remember at any point stating he was going for a total buyout of the club , because I didn't say nothing of the sort . You are aware you can invest in a company/business , for instance buying say 1 share, doesn't mean you've brought the whole company does it ��
                          Yeah, but 1 share doesn't buy you any say in how the club is run mate. For this supposed consortium to have a say in big decisions like the choice of a manager they would need a controlling stake in the club. To obtain that they would either need to buy out Tony, or buy out the Mittals and obtain a decent chunk of Tony and his cronies shares.

In other words, what you've heard isn't true mate!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 19-02-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Exactly mate. Unless the suggestion is that as part of the deal Les will depart and McLaren would become DoF there cannot be any truth to this story. It just doesn't make sense!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Who has no managerial or DOF experience but did score a lot of goals for us twenty years ago....

Comment

Yes i said investing in to the club with a consortium correct , I don't remember at any point stating he was going for a total buyout of the club , because I didn't say nothing of the sort . You are aware you can invest in a company/business , for instance buying say 1 share, doesn't mean you've brought the whole company does it ��
                                Shteve's earnings wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface, and I can not imagine a single portfolio manager suggesting to their client that they get into bed with Uncle & QPR holdings. Unless someone knows something re OOC...... and I'm not sure that Team Tony are looking for investors on that one. That's the bit you keep for yourselves.

There are plenty of people who could and arguably should be involved on the footballing side, and it may well be that there are plans for the summer, but I'm afraid I wouldn't bank on that either. We have a proud tradition of poor appointments to maintain.

Comment

Working...
                                X