could washington be a brilliant midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could washington be a brilliant midfielder

his goal return dosnt warrent a strikers job but he does have a great deal of resiliece,can his qualities be better used as a midfielder if we had some 20 goal a season strikers we could be going up next season we really need to address the lack of strike power and moving washington back into midfield maybe a great move in the right direction long term i think furlong will make a fab midfield player,and to create some much needed wealth i would sell luongo for 4 million pounds and invest in two strikers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

certainly too lightweight to be a lone striker. I think there is a player in there somewhere, yes Ted, midfield maybe
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No

Comment

4 million quid for 2 strikers? If only eh.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
          No
          This. He’s a pony striker so no guarantee he’d be a decent midfielder. He’s just not a very good player. Needs to be shipped out in summer.

Comment

Could be a good Boxer or Wrestler...maybe a rowing champion?

Comment

actually i think he would be a good rower,because when he runs he always makes rowing movements with his arms thats it lads i think we have found a real job for washington
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Reminds me of a younger Mackie with less confidence infront of goal. Think he could do a job out wide and just run at defences. He has the work rate for it.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  actually i think he would be a good rower,because when he runs he always makes rowing movements with his arms thats it lads i think we have found a real job for washington
                  I think he'd make a good window cleaner Ted.

Comment

If CW was an actor he'd be Norman Wisdom

This clip sums him up

Comment

He'd make a good postman..... Oh wait.

Comment

No not anywhere the fellow does not have a football brain. His first touch can be good but his second touch is atrocious. Starts runs and then stops. His all round play is pretty poor. A poor mans Mackie.

Comment

needs to practise hitting the target , his shooting is woeful , couldn't see him in midfield

Comment

Sheepdog would be an option

Comment

No never a midfielder. Also I’d love to know who would pay £4mill for Luongo. We are in need of selling players and every player at our club, given our current plight, is for sale. We have not had one enquiry for any of our first teamers, simply because only one or two of them could get in the top ten clubs in the champs and mass isn’t one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X