Worse atmosphere yesterday since?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    the football has been dire. I hope we secure our Championship early so he can give the youngsters a go.That and play some football, if that's possible under Holloway
    Plenty of "football" in the second half last week against wolves.

Comment

the crowd were flat , the team huffed and puffed and bolton were really poor . 3 more points towards safety

Comment

I think 'value for money' is the main factor. If season ticket holders aren't turning up then quality of product is a big question.

Comment

Wasn't noticably bad, I think we've had worst atmosphere this season. R block looked busy.

Comment

Crap atmosphere and has been for ages.

People talk about this electric atmosphere at LR because the fans are up close. It's a myth.

Happens once in a blue moon.

I still maintain having the Loft end, the traditional home end for families is a massive mistake. Yes it was terracing before but was always boincing and we literally used to suck the ball into the net. Now it's dead and half empty. Embarrassing.

Comment

i didnt think the atmosphere was terrible, it was just average but it did pick up a bit throughout the game. only thing i noticed is people were chatting a lot more

Comment

Team not playing well lots of discord around the fans just think people have thrown the towel in, not so sure it'll be any better next year either, clubs skint wouldn't imagine there'll be a lot of optimism around

Comment

Dont worry about it, the Y block will sort this out next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    I still maintain having the Loft end, the traditional home end for families is a massive mistake. Yes it was terracing before but was always boincing and we literally used to suck the ball into the net. Now it's dead and half empty. Embarrassing.
                    Absolutely spot on, yet another mistake which could easily be corrected.

Hopefully one day we'll see safe standing, the game desperately needs it especially below the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Absolutely spot on, yet another mistake which could easily be corrected.

Hopefully one day we'll see safe standing, the game desperately needs it especially below the prem.
                      I just don`t get why ,they refuse to listen to the fans about the Lower Loft
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

agree isleworth, awful atmosphere, when so much was on the game and it was quite end to end...i spent the 2nd half, yes i went...after exiling myself due to effing ###### stewards and club going nowhere i've seen worse but couldn't take it anymore and bolton proved me right!...in the bar, watching the screen.

anyway..... safety is paramount and although not totally safe, we are in a good position. thank the lord for smithies, he's kept us up 2 seasons now...freeman is quality, smith a big targetman and smyth one to watch, eze has the tricks and confidence but we need to let him develop.
                        good to see some old faces but there was no excitement about the place....

Comment

Working...
                        X