Worse atmosphere yesterday since?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse atmosphere yesterday since?

Absolutely dreadful atmosphere yesterday and very very quiet in the pubs before the game

Seasons over far to early.
    Unpopular manager with unpopular players playing against unpopular teams and nothing to play for. People are either not assed to go or not revved when they do.
    Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Absolutely dreadful atmosphere yesterday and very very quiet in the pubs before the game
      Yeah I felt that although very important result. All about the youngsters for me. Real positive signs. I think the doom and gloom is getting to everyone but I'd still rather be a half glass full type of fan
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not forgetting Ramsey's and JFH times are we ?

Comment

Previous home game. In all honesty atmosphere has been dire for years

Comment

Popped into three before the game, all half empty and little atmosphere, Crown & Sceptre, Conningham and Adelaide

I actually thought R block was better yesterday
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Previous home game. In all honesty atmosphere has been dire for years
              That play off season was the last time I can say we had at least 5 home games in a season where the crowd was up for it. The last time I could say that about a full season was the first prem season.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                No surprise really

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yeah I felt that although very important result. All about the youngsters for me. Real positive signs. I think the doom and gloom is getting to everyone but I'd still rather be a half glass full type of fan
                  Probably

Comment

Swerved the Conningham yesterday but the Shepherd wasn't exactly heaving

Not much singing in the lower loft these days, at one point on cue I sang up "We're the P block Shepherds Bush" - on my own !

Roll on next season

Comment

It's funny because I asked a couple of posters who were at the match how it was because in all honesty it sounded quite lively on the stream in the 2nd half when we were forcing corners and seeing the match out, apparently it didn't seem that way in the ground!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        It's funny because I asked a couple of posters who were at the match how it was because in all honesty it sounded quite lively on the stream in the 2nd half when we were forcing corners and seeing the match out, apparently it didn't seem that way in the ground!
                        Funny, I thought it seemed good on the stream too and even reasonably busy whereas you could tell at home to Barnsley it was poor.

Comment

Didn't seem any better or worse than the last few games to me tbh.

Comment

the football has been dire. I hope we secure our Championship early so he can give the youngsters a go.That and play some football, if that's possible under Holloway
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Seasons over far to early.
                              Unpopular manager with unpopular players playing against unpopular teams and nothing to play for. People are either not assed to go or not revved when they do.
                              Shame.
                              Going through a period of transition which will unfortunately involve midtable mediocrity for a while imo. Give it a season or two and things will be on the up again.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X