Missing Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Does any one on this forum actually like Rangers????
    No some are too busy supporting chels fans like groves. Strange times.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm sure they all still love Rangers at heart because it's in the blood, however Holloway has just destroyed people's enthusiasm this season with his idiotic tactics week after week. That's the case with me anyway, and it probably explains all the empty seats too. The summer can't come around sooner enough for me, when hopefully he'll be shown the door.

Comment

Thats the problem we have.
        Hes doing really well now and nobody really wants that on here cos it means he will deffo still be here next season.

Comment

Hes doing really well now
          I wouldn't go that far mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I wouldn't go that far mate.
            Why not?
            All the players hes brought in in the window have all settled in with the ones he never shipped out.

Comment

Thats the problem we have.
              Hes doing really well now and nobody really wants that on here cos it means he will deffo still be here next season.
              I wouldn’t say he’s doing really well. We have improved a tad but I genuinely think it’s more to do with how poor the teams below us are rather than how good we are. Bolton, burton and Hull are some of the worst teams I have seen is play against

Comment

This form will not get him sacked though.

Comment

This form will not get him sacked though.
                  Not now but they would be crazy not to assess his overall tenure in the summer.

Comment

I do.

Comment

I agree but its looking highly unlikely he will be sacked now so exactly the same again next season i fear.
                      With no spending whatsoever and 13 players out it would be a massive shock if he was sacked for a mid tableish finish

Comment

I do
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I agree but its looking highly unlikely he will be sacked now so exactly the same again next season i fear.
                          With no spending whatsoever and 13 players out it would be a massive shock if he was sacked for a mid tableish finish
                          'With no spending whatsoever'. So Samuel,Smythe and Wheeler were free? Scowen and Baptiste do not get paid? Lua lua cost nothing to loan?

Comment

Clutching at straws there really namimg players who get paid. Ha ha.

Comment

Loads of ST seats available on twickets every game, picked up one in R BLOCK yesterday for £14, plus there were at least 12 empty ST seats in the rows around me, people are voting with their feet at the dross Holloway is serving up at the moment, but for me the football is just one part of a good day out, which is why Im not too bothered if we win,lose or draw. QPR is in my blood so I'll always go as long as i can
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I've been sitting most of the season in a different seat to where I have my season ticket but I really ought to be letting one of my mates use my ST when I'm seated elsewhere.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X