Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Agree with all that you said Hubbs

What really grinds me is, if we lose, match day thread goes beyond 30 pages; win, not even double digits yet.
    Tbf Frag, I think people are contented (like today) so don't feel the need to spleen vent on here.

Happy to have a beer contented and watch the boxing

Comment

Watched it on kodi with a Russian commentary. Some amusing pronunciations. A good showing,. Ollie got it right. Well done the lads. Youngsters looking promising for next year. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        I got as much pleasure watching little Smyth for twenty odd minutes than I have had much of the season. Great assist made entirely by him. Please God Smith and Smyth will play up for the rest of this season. Poor performance, mind, against a poor team. Welcome win notwithstanding
        Im more pleased to see you so happy and complementary for a change than i am of the result mate.

Comment

A very welcome 3 points.

But I cannot for the life of me understand how anybody could have thought that the first half was either exciting or entertaining, or that we played at all well during it.

I was chatting to another member of this site at half time and he was as bored and fed up with it as I was, so I know it’s not ONLY me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Im more pleased to see you so happy and complementary for a change than i am of the result mate.
            Not that complementary surely..... Bored out of my pants most of the first half, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Agree with all that you said Hubbs

What really grinds me is, if we lose, match day thread goes beyond 30 pages; win, not even double digits yet.
              Couldnt make today ,ive put my shoulder out . But usually if i`m there and we win ,i`m straight out celebrating and not on here ,but i`m not one of the incessant moaners anyway !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Amazing how quiet it is on here after a well deserved win. Be nice to hear some positives about the team and manager for a change. I watched the game on an excellent feed and I thought we did very well. As the commentator said, we deserved it even before the sending off, which was a clear red card. I thought the ref was excellent - and how often is it that we don't get even a single yellow card? Well done Olly and the lads.

We all know how limited we are in attack - but from a neutral perspective you could say Olly has kept the team moving in the right direction with limited resources and is now starting to bring the young talent through. Which is surely what all of us want, and given just how little he's had to spend and work with? I think even his most negative critics might agree that given the circumstances, 15th place at this stage is the season is a decent position. Those who seem to think we should be in the play-offs by now (judging from some of the comments I've read on here) are deluded IMO. We are pretty much exactly where we should be. And what a great feeling it is to take out for Saturday night! You Rs.
                Don't forget a lot off people on there way home
                You Rsssssss

Comment

I have no issue with criticism of how we played; win, lose or draw; but when there is the same old constant gripes about Ollie out etc; it bores the t i ts off me

Again, I have never been a fan of Ollie the manager, but I made that known many many months ago & don't feel the need to keep reminding people about his limitations.

I also understand, that most will be celebrating or on way home, so not contributing to match day thread.

I was thinking about the past, when I was able to go home & away most weeks; & if I am honest, I saw far more poor performances than good ones. Yes there was some amazing times, but if anyone aged 40+ can say that they witnessed far more better times than bad times, I would have to question their sanity
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Smyth has so much energy like the look of him and Eze looks comfortable on ball

Ned mom and though Lynch who I don’t rate was solid too. Two great saves from Smithies

Happy enough tonight can’t beat the winning feeling

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      A very welcome 3 points.

But I cannot for the life of me understand how anybody could have thought that the first half was either exciting or entertaining, or that we played at all well during it.

I was chatting to another member of this site at half time and he was as bored and fed up with it as I was, so I know it’s not ONLY me.
                      Today was all about the result....it’s the only thing that really mattered. Delighted for Holloway and the boys for getting a very valuable 3 points. Smyth was the big positive for me.....and a clean sheet! COYRs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Smyth has so much energy like the look of him and Eze looks comfortable on ball

Ned mom and though Lynch who I don’t rate was solid too. Two great saves from Smithies

Happy enough tonight can’t beat the winning feeling
                        For the 12K in the stadium it sounded like a decent atmosphere in the 2nd half, how was it for you?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          For the 12K in the stadium it sounded like a decent atmosphere in the 2nd half, how was it for you?
                          I thought it was dead mate home and away end. Amazed there were 12k there looked less then that

Comment

10.5 max and was flat on and off the pitch till the goal went in. Poor in quality but 3 points is 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I thought it was dead mate home and away end. Amazed there were 12k there looked less then that
                              This. Dead. Two big cheers for the goals, that's it. Poor Bolton tried to gee up their team before our first.

Comment

Deserved our win and make no mistake we are safe, there is no way 50 points is going to be the cut off point this season, 45 max will be safe come May 6th.

Comment

Working...
                                X