X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Freeman played well.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Another 3 decent points towards safety, should have scored more and had 2 blantant penalty’s on Smith turned down, his shirt gets pulled so often it was criminal that the officials miss it.
      Defence solid with Lynch playing really well in defence and attack, a couple of nervous moments but what’s new.

To me though today the middle 3 and especially Luongo were poor, forever slowing down the game and giving away possession, again in a 3-5-2 Pav and Bidwell looked lost, upfront Washington was totally ineffective, really have given up with him, young Smyth did more in 10 mins than Washington, we may have a little star in the making.
      Smith did well, scored 1, made 1, maybe should have scored a couple more.

Didn’t really see the sending off, however the player did not argue and walked straight off.
      Hopefully will be safe soon, and then we can give the younger players more game time.
      I thought Freeman played well

Comment

It is getting to be the same thing every game. Really poor and boring first half. Half time Holloway rectifies tactical errors. A bit later he rectifies selection errors and we then proceed to play well.
        Holloway just needs to stop being so obstinate and get it right from the start. Everybody knows we will start with the same players and tactics on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          It is getting to be the same thing every game. Really poor and boring first half. Half time Holloway rectifies tactical errors. A bit later he rectifies selection errors and we then proceed to play well.
          Holloway just needs to stop being so obstinate and get it right from the start. Everybody knows we will start with the same players and tactics on Tuesday.
          Yep

Comment

Lets face it, Hollow Head is never ever ever ever ever going to change the people who dont like hims mimds is he.
            Win or lose its the same replies.

Comment

Big crowd today ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Lets face it, Hollow Head is never ever ever ever ever going to change the people who dont like hims mimds is he.
                Sets up the team well and a master tactician Kev

Comment

Almost got Henrys booking right said 35mins and it was 33mins.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Exactly! He really is a guy that many aren't going to warm up to no matter what, I'm not a big fan of his but I have to admit he is doing ok considering the circumstances, could he do better, probably, could someone else get more from this side, maybe! The fact is he is going anywhere this season obviously so I just enjoy every single point we pick up!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        Exactly! He really is a guy that many aren't going to warm up to no matter what, I'm not a big fan of his but I have to admit he is doing ok considering the circumstances, could he do better, probably, could someone else get more from this side, maybe! The fact is he is going anywhere this season obviously so I just enjoy every single point we pick up!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Would be happy to have my mind changed. His first spell in charge remains one of my favourites. He does though keep making the same mistakes every game. Fortunately think we have enough wins to stay up now but will be same next season. We could be doing better with more astute management. I have though resigned myself we are stuck with him this season and at least next. Provided he doesn't take us down to League One my view is it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Just settle for mediocrity at best then,fine.

And next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Just settle for mediocrity at best then,fine.

And next season?
                              Mid table mediocrity is fine with me this season given the circumstances, I am not a season ticket holder but I do pay to watch the matches! You just have to look at clubs like Bolton and Sunderland to see how it could be for us, it remains to be see what will happen next season with FFP looming, it looks like we will remain in the Championship, we have some youngsters coming through so who knows, things could be better next season!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Does anyone ever wonder where and how we would be if we did an Arsenal and just backed Warnock and let him take the reigns for years and years?

Comment

Working...
                                X