No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Bolton 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll on Tuesday night. Just hope Ollie takes a punt with his selection and injects some pace and width into the side.

Comment

• Smith was superb today. With a bit more luck, he could have got a hat-trick. Great win and well deserved. That cross from Smyth was the best I've seen for a long time by the R's. Its the kind of crosses Smith needs to score. On another positive note, we played good right from the start and kept the momentum going through the game. There was a scare or two, however, we thoroughly deserved the three points. U R's.

Comment

• Well deserved 3 points. Took a while to get there but a win is a win considering how many times we slip up against teams below us historically. Thought Eze did well again. Just gives us something different. Really not much movement today but Eze changed it up when he came on. Washington almost totally anonymous. Only 13 points off playoffs now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Only 13 points off the playoffs
          But even better news; Rebel has confirmed that we may not get relegated
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            But even better news; Rebel has confirmed that we may not get relegated
            Ha ha,I never said we would get relegated,I said we'd be involved in the relagation mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              No more Conor. It’s Eze, Smith and Oteh for me
              This. Smyth did more in twenty five minutes than Conor has done all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                No more Conor. It’s Eze, Smith and Oteh for me
                Difference is the youngsters look to move themselves and the ball forward. Too many currently want to not lose position and pass sideways and backwards. Smyths first instinct was to get forward and throw in a cross. Pavel take note!

Comment

• A decent cross and a goal. Learn. And no more Washington.... please.
                  Last edited by Alanwycombe; 17-02-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Difference is the youngsters look to move themselves and the ball forward. Too many currently want to not lose position and pass sideways and backwards. Smyths first instinct was to get forward and throw in a cross. Pavel take note!
                    I thought he played quite well today from what I saw, got himself in good positions and had some nice little passing exchanges, agree his crossing needs to be better!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• It wd help Pawel if he a. had a right back behind him and b. if the midfield got the ball out to him far earlier and quicker. With, say, one touch rather than three.

Comment

• No more Conor. It’s Eze, Smith and Orey for me

Comment

• All about the points today. Took or time doing it but win is a win

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            All about the points today. Took or time doing it but win is a win
                            No I think that's underplaying it. Can only judge today's performance and I came away happy. Smyth looks some player, very young but gave me a real buzz, certainly plenty of light at the end of the tunnel
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Feeling good about this one.

2-0 R's

Comment

• Agree with Westy. All about the 3 points today for me and the young uns injected much needed pace into our team. Not the best spectacle but a win is a win and the youngsters give us a bit of hope. Freeman again poor and his decision making when we attack lets us and him down. Great to give us a nice gap and fair play to the manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X