Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Fair enough, I posted because I thought it indicated the player in question isn't happy that's all.
    Ok that is fair enough. That might be a reflection on the player rather than IH though. I would imagine the player doesn't like him much and is not impressed with whatever team talks are given.

Comment

Think from day one some of the players thought he was a knob. Just look at the early filming of him and the players, some looked pretty unimpressed.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Think from day one some of the players thought he was a knob. Just look at the early filming of him and the players, some looked pretty unimpressed.
        That video comes to mind of the statue challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          That was certainly one that sticks out CCJ
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We are stuck with him rest of this season and probably next as well. Personally have no real hope of a change being made. Damage limitation in my view.

Comment

Stan, I think my knobhead monkier for him now has some relevance 😃
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Has someone told our defence that the challenge is over?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Very good cricks

Comment

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Before I pass this info on, I won't be naming any names at all, so if you want to know by all means PM me. I never really post stuff like this but I thought this was worth passing on. It comes from a guy I've known almost my whole life, who's also a season ticket holder, so I trust what he says.

He passed on that his sister has a client who is friends with a player at QPR. She got talking to him and mentioned she and her brother are ST holders. Anyway the player went on to talk about Ollie, that he's a bit of a knob and doesn't really give team talks on match day.

Can't say I'm surprised to be honest, but it's not nice actually having it confirmed by a player. If this player thinks that, it's a fair bet he's not alone.
                      Anyway, just thought I'd pass it on, as I said I have known the guy almost my whole life and I trust what he says, as well as his sister.
                      In your defence i posted similar a few weeks back, i also got a bit of flack from it. and to be fair your a bit more fairer on hollowed than me i think he's a berk imo. i always say no smoke without fire and we are so shite from kick off and look all over the shop i dont doubt what you say.

Comment

Hardly a revelation that Holloway is a bit of a knob.

Would be more concerned about no team-talk at half-time than before the game where they've already spent all week going over the gameplan

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          We are stuck with him rest of this season and probably next as well. Personally have no real hope of a change being made. Damage limitation in my view.
                          Definitely time to get himself a new Jackett

Comment

very good.

Comment

I do not know what is worse Holloway not giving a team or Bircham actually giving one!! Cheers for the info Ginge and not too suprised by what you say.

Comment

Working...
                              X