Karl Henry’s return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    No way should he be booed, anyone who does that is an idiot. The guy always tried his best. He's a very limited player, and at times I felt he was out of his depth. But that not his fault, and you could certainly never fault his effort or attitude.
    Agree with this.
    Not one of our best players by a long shot, but when called upon gave his all.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Think the fans will treat him better than Ollie will. Think he did well for us personally when so many were being an ars hole. Took some of the kids under his wing and gave them lots of advice which is what a good professional should be doing. Had his limitations on the pitch but always gave 100%. You just know he'll be wanting to get one over Ollie so i fully expect a 30 yarder from him.
      That's worth a quid for first goal.

Comment

i'll clap him , did his best for us

Comment

He was ok for us old Henry and deserves a clap for the play off final alone as him and Joey covered a hell of a lot of ground after the sending off.

Comment

We miss his goals since he left,I definitely remember him scoring for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              We miss his goals since he left,I definitely remember him scoring for us.
              He will score today

Comment

How long until he gets a yellow? I will be generous and say 35mins.

Comment

Working...
                X