Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Henry’s return

So what reception will he get good, bad or nothing

I will clap him as he was not as bad as many made out and was the stereotypical rangers boo boy

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    So what reception will he get good, bad or nothing

I will clap him as he was not as bad as many made out and was the stereotypical rangers boo boy
    Typical modern day QPR fans to get on this guys back, when the chips were down. But fact is, he gave 100% in every game he played. Did a ruddy dirty job and had a very good season in the prem for us considering how awful it was.

Comment

I liked him.

Comment

No animosity to Henry did a good job, always gave his all, had a few bad games yes, as does everyone but never gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I liked him.
          Me too. Did the job asked of him.

Comment

i wasn't a fan of henry when he was here, constantly passed sideways or backwards and was too slow. defo won't be booing him though, he was a model professional during an era of money grabbers and mercenaries and he always gave it his all for us. will be clapping him for sure

Comment

He got drossball Jimmy the sack, will forever be a legend in my eyes.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If I were going I would give him a warm welcome. Didn't agree with him starting as often as he did, but played as well and as committed as he could so no complaints. Didn't #### us off etc so literally zero reason to jeer him.

Comment

He was the scapegoat unfortunately which I never agreed with. I particularly enjoyed a moment where someone had typically slagged him off and he scored an absolute peach seconds later. I think it might have been our last home game of the season?

Anyway, I sincerely hope he doesn't get booed and I for one will be clapping his return as he genuinely seemed to give a sh## at least.

Comment

As said he did what was asked of him , and never hid from the unfair stick he got

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      i wasn't a fan of henry when he was here, constantly passed sideways or backwards and was too slow. defo won't be booing him though, he was a model professional during an era of money grabbers and mercenaries and he always gave it his all for us. will be clapping him for sure

Comment

You'd have to be a plank to boo him, tbh. Welcome back, Kelvin.

Comment

He deserves no reception, no reason to cheer or boo him.

Just an average/poor footballer, that gave his all which made him play at a higher level than his ability deserved, so he certainly has respect from me.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No way should he be booed, anyone who does that is an idiot. The guy always tried his best. He's a very limited player, and at times I felt he was out of his depth. But that not his fault, and you could certainly never fault his effort or attitude.

Comment

I'm indifferent to be honest. I like the guy and thought he was a decent player when he was here but he isn't exactly a legend. The likes of Clint Hill, Gareth Ainsworth, Neil Warnock, Shaun Derry would get a good reception from me, Karl Henry doesn't really come into that category.
                              100% won't boo him though, that's muggy.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2