Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you like to finance the termination of Holloway's contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    UEFA 'A' coach. Ex Asst Manager Mansfield. Ex Jamaican International.
    Seems to be handling them well ! Could he be any worse or better than Bircham ?

Comment

What badges has Bircham got, if any.

Comment

Blue Peter which Les never got.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

He should never have wrecked their garden.

Comment

How about Ainsworth as Holloway's number 2 for next season with a view to take over the season after

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                How about Ainsworth as Holloway's number 2 for next season with a view to take over the season after
                It would have to be a clean break for me. Not a joint venture. Gaz has earned his right to a good job whether that’s with us or not and hollowhead would only hold him back in my opinion.

Comment

Haha quality reply

Comment

With a line of pennies that stretch all the way to China

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      I thought that Tarbs but the poll on here showed 70% fans would renew regardless if Hollowhead was in charge or not.

The club know this hence why they don't give a shite.
                      They’ll give a shite if that 70% is truly representative - the club can’t afford a ST renewal drop out of 30%. It would be catastrophic....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        It would have to be a clean break for me. Not a joint venture. Gaz has earned his right to a good job whether that’s with us or not and hollowhead would only hold him back in my opinion.
                        There's a lot of savy in that Jimbo but I've got 2 reasons why he should come in as no2 for a year
                        Ist Holloway has to be paid for that year I'd guess about quarter of mil at least
                        2nd it would give Ainsworth a year to put his mark on the players , now if he was to be appointed 1st team coach in June or July and not hit the ground running in august by mid September on here he 'd be recieving all the abuse that is now reserved for Holloway , some I would not like to see

Comment

Ainsworth has done a good job at Wycombe and they have stuck by him by being realistic when he could have been binned a couple of times. I'm sure he'll have an eye on something better soon but not sure he'd want to come back here as a number two, is that better? - there is still a chance we could be playing each other next year. I doubt, it but it's possible.

Comment

Another ex player. Why not look at candidates who are actually deserving of the job. Ie. Have at least managed in the championship or to a decent level abroad. Let’s go for the best candidate not because we think he’ll kiss the badge more.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Another ex player. Why not look at candidates who are actually deserving of the job. Ie. Have at least managed in the championship or to a decent level abroad. Let’s go for the best candidate not because we think he’ll kiss the badge more.
                              Will any known manager want to risk his rep and blot his CV on a cash strapped club going nowhere somehow I don't think so

Comment

Will any known manager want to risk his rep and blot his CV on a cash strapped club going nowhere somehow I don't think so
                                Cash strapped or just need to spend within our means. Going nowhere is down to the current manager. Still think we’re a big enough name to get a good manager

Comment

Working...
                                X