Matt Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Does he work on pace and control in training?
    If you ain't got it you ain't got it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      I think it was pretty unanimous a while back that he wasn't a 90 minute player better suited to coming off the bench if this is true don't blame the manager for not starting him
      This is my view. Good option from the bench.
      We improved markedly when him and Eze were on at the weekend but to be fair we started well without either and had two great chances before Wolves scored.

Comment

I think it was pretty unanimous a while back that he wasn't a 90 minute player better suited to coming off the bench if this is true don't blame the manager for not starting him
        How can he not be a 90 minute player? He’s a supposedly a professional athlete. I don’t get it at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          How can he not be a 90 minute player? He’s a supposedly a professional athlete. I don’t get it at all....
          How many if any good games have you seen him have over 90 mins ? Adel used to only play for about 70 mins under Warnock , the clapped out Bobby Zamora was best used for the last 15/20 mins , I suppose it's about energy levels Buddy

Comment

How many if any good games have you seen him have over 90 mins ? Adel used to only play for about 70 mins under Warnock , the clapped out Bobby Zamora was best used for the last 15/20 mins , I suppose it's about energy levels Buddy
            More the energy levels of the opposition and when Holloway changes tactics for the third or fourth time.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              More the energy levels of the opposition and when Holloway changes tactics for the third or fourth time.
              Got to be Holloway's fault hey Dave ? not that Smith is more effective putting his 90 mins into a shorter time or as I said Warnock getting Adele 90 mins into 70

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Got to be Holloway's fault hey Dave ? not that Smith is more effective putting his 90 mins into a shorter time or as I said Warnock getting Adele 90 mins into 70

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  would probably be a decent first team player if we had a manager who was more tactically savvy
                  Or players who could actually deliver a decent cross other than Lynch.

Comment

Adel he ain’t that’s for sure.... Oh Bobby Zamora! was more effective and his body was shot. This guy is 28? and can’t play for 90 mins - seems odd to me tbh.

Comment

Adel he ain’t that’s for sure.... Oh Bobby Zamora! was more effective and his body was shot. This guy is 28? and can’t play for 90 mins - seems odd to me tbh.
                      at 6"6, he is a big ole lump who just lumbers about the pitch.

he has no stamina but is very effective as the goto plan b of hoofball when we are losing.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Well yes he can be on he pitch for the full 90 mins , but is more effective cramming more into his game in less time , maybe the thats why Fulham got shot !

Comment

Well yes he can be on he pitch for the full 90 mins , but is more effective cramming more into his game in less time , maybe the thats why Fulham got shot !
                          Bet your life on that fella. It’s like ‘be wary of any Man Utd player’ coming to play for the Rs - it’s this x10 for anybody the fools are gonna dump on us....

Comment

just an impact sub for me , always looks like he's tired

Comment

Bet your life on that fella. It’s like ‘be wary of any Man Utd player’ coming to play for the Rs - it’s this x10 for anybody the fools are gonna dump on us....
                              Your'e not wrong mate but he did his job last season with out his goals we'd have gone down , if we can get 4 or five out in the summer priority should be 1or 2 at right back and 2 forwards

Comment

I like him. Always looks dangerous and takes defenders out of position.

Comment

Working...
                                X