SWP and harry redcrapp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Vaguely remember singing "You don't know who he is" to the Chelsea fans as he was babling into the microphone
    Think it was Furlong and we sang 'you've never seen him before' or was that another game? Always a laugh at Scumford Bridge.

Comment

And he got to away end and whole end gave him hero’s reception and his face lit up as we sang furlong. He spent longer in front of us waving then other three home stands to anger of #### on mic he threw few digs in over PA

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Anybody remember Peckham Blue posting on a scum web after the game , it aint alright losing to these cxxts I live amongst these cxxts and they hate us with a passion ! straight from his heart absolutely brilliant
        Is that the same Mr Peckham who also said to his own in his rant "know your history" ...yes I recall Mr Peckham being very upset.

Comment

The other time the ###### on the mic intro'd someone it was Marvin Hinton - not surprised most of them didn't know him, he was usually no.12 when there was only one sub. ###### said he'd won more than Rangers ever have. Feeble. We should have reported him for incitement

Comment

Yes that was a good night. Was my first visit to redeveloped Stamford Bridge, hadn't been there for about 30 years so was shocked at transformation from run down kharzi to shiney sterile complex thing. Most of night was spent baiting Ashley Cole about being John Terry's biatch and never thought 3pts were on the cards but they were useless that night so when we scored I never felt it was in doubt. Made the 600 mile round trip I made for the game worth it.
            One thing, wonder how many away games we've won since... bet it's less than a dozen!

Comment

Great night that. And what a pass and performance by Adel

Comment

Working...
              X