Yuck!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Holds onto the ball too Luongo
        Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I'd like Massimo to not take sooooo many touches before passing.....
          They're not passes that's him shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Yeah I'd go with Use Luongo to try raise a bit of dosh in the summer to hopefully recruit a couple of full backs
            Honestly for me, Freeman flatters to deceive. When you take as many set pieces as he does, you're bound to get plenty of assists assists. Freeman's biggest asset is set pieces and honestly we have other players who can take them very well too. End of the season, who's gonna go for the most money in our midfield? Probably Freeman this season because of his assist record, so cash in and fix our other positions.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Honestly for me, Freeman flatters to deceive. When you take as many set pieces as he does, you're bound to get plenty of assists assists. Freeman's biggest asset is set pieces and honestly we have other players who can take them very well too. End of the season, who's gonna go for the most money in our midfield? Probably Freeman this season because of his assist record, so cash in and fix our other positions.
              Think I agree with you. Don’t rate Freeman

Comment

I'd stick with Freeman over Luongo , you dont get team disrupted by international calls with Freeman whereas Luongo is gone for 2/3 games and more often and not struggles for a game or 2 when he gets back jet lag travel fatigue

Comment

Said back in November that he should be rested as plays for himself and agree with Nas he flatters to decieve. Today in the 2nd half Bidwell was unmarked with a clean run on goal and Freeman ignored him and cut inside where the defenders were.

Comment

I'd stick with Freeman over Luongo , you dont get team disrupted by international calls with Freeman whereas Luongo is gone for 2/3 games and more often and not struggles for a game or 2 when he gets back jet lag travel fatigue
                    So we choose the player who doesn't get international recognition because we lose Luongo for 1 game every international break. Squad depth exists for a reason. TBH in the summer we may see a case where we can sell both for a total of 12-15m if Luongo performs at the world cup and even as such a big fan of his, logically it'd make sense to find another like him for cheaper, than to keep him.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So we choose the player who doesn't get international recognition because we lose Luongo for 1 game every international break. Squad depth exists for a reason. TBH in the summer we may see a case where we can sell both for a total of 12-15m if Luongo performs at the world cup and even as such a big fan of his, logically it'd make sense to find another like him for cheaper, than to keep him.
                      No, we must keep him. His second, third and fourth assists are too important
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Freeman will never be upto an England call but does anybody think he's not ausie standard

Comment

Freeman will never be upto an England call but does anybody think he's not ausie standard
                          Well he´s got better stats than Luongo this season, so I would think so.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

i quite rate freeman just because he regularly gets in key passes and assists, i think hes top of both charts but i wouldn't be opposed to us selling him in the summer for a hefty profit (i reckon we'd get 6m in todays market).
                            hes one of those players that we can replace relatively easily and possibly even upgrade on.
                            guys like eze and chair could potentially make the step up as our creative spark and we could use the money from freemans sale to strenghthen the rest of the team especially at the back and up front

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              hes one of those players that we can replace relatively easily and possibly even upgrade on.
                              guys like eze and chair could potentially make the step up as our creative spark
                              No. Potentially but not ready yet

Comment

That shot Freeman took yesterday from outside the area which pulled off an outstanding save from Alnwick for example. Luongo's shooting OTOH is generally abysmal by comparison, as proved yesterday again. Careful what you wish for too as Freeman is the only creative outlet from MF, so get rid of him and you'd lose that. The only solution would be to replace him with Eze who I really like the look of. He has a mature head on young shoulders, seems calm and composed on the ball and is v skillful.

Comment

Working...
                                X