No announcement yet.

Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should of sent Cousins up there with imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Sceptrei?
      Yes, he hasn't learned

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        Yes, humour's always at someone's expense, pick on the foreigner! I should remember the proper name of the place, had a great time there and hope to come back for a visit soon, have you been there CCJ?
        No mate. I bring my sons (well son now that one has gone to university or 'escaped' as he puts it) with me so I don't tend to drink before games very often.

Comment

• Couple of comments from a Rangers FC site today...

Looks every bit of the player that’s only played 6 professional games in his career.

Bossing St Johnstone and Hearts doesn’t cut it at Rangers, as he’s finding out big time.
          He's a kid with no experience in the game who has been exposed and played in front of 50K of us.

He's done well but also done really ####. Think his confidence is ####ed. Needs dropped for his benefit and ours.
          taken off against falkirk(going through the motions didn't want to get injured before the tims game)

taken off against the tims(worst man on the park)

taken off today, shite again

he's away in weeks,no chance of signing him, not the future,so why the #### was he playing?
          http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/314658-goss/

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Those lemons are sour ha

Seems him shooting off wasnt such a good idea as i thought
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• They are a club in turmoil and before the old firm game a mate of mine was telling me how good he had been for them up to that point. Maybe down to them losing 2 home games in a row.

Comment

• has the purchase of goss destroyed us

we paid 500 thousand for goss we were a team top heavy with mid field players,we could have bought someone like matty taylor a striker who sold for only 350 thousand ,our in abillity to score goals has destroyed us indeed matt smith our leading scorer has only scored eight goals
                with a prolific striker or even two prolific strikers qpr would be in the play offs already this season our goalkeeping is ok our defence is ok our midfield is ok so my point is we should never have put 500 thousand into a midfield player what do you guys think
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• matty taylor hasn't scored this season in the league so we didnt really miss anything with him. goss has potential to be a good player though imo or at the very least we can sell him for a nice profit in the summer.
                  500k isnt really a lot of money even for us, its our level now really... we do need a good striker though for sure, god knows who though

Comment

• Expectation destroys us !!

It's rare to have a 20+ goal a season striker. These guys are like rocking horse S*&T. Teams who have one generally do very well... so meaning they are worth 5-6 Million minimum. Remember the last one we brought cost the club £4Million.

Comment

• I think this needs to go in teds diaries thats what i think.

Comment

• now look here kevin ive got enough crap in my diaries thank you very much how ever i do seem to create more and more crap every day
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• So after all the fuss about keeping hold of Goss after Graeme Murty said Rangers may want to sign him permanently, it's seems the players form has dipped dramatically. Anonymous against Celtic and subbbed at half time during a 1-0 home defeat by Kilmarnock.

So what are we thinking now? Do we still bring him back into the fold in the summer, or do we see what Rangers are prepared to pay for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            So after all the fuss about keeping hold of Goss after Graeme Murty said Rangers may want to sign him permanently, it's seems the players form has dipped dramatically. Anonymous against Celtic and subbbed at half time during a 1-0 home defeat by Kilmarnock.

So what are we thinking now? Do we still bring him back into the fold in the summer, or do we see what Rangers are prepared to pay for him?
                            Sell. Will never play for Holloway. Big mistake buying him - DOF system doesn't work if manager doesn't sign up to it. Likewise Wheeler. Clearly didn't want him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              So after all the fuss about keeping hold of Goss after Graeme Murty said Rangers may want to sign him permanently, it's seems the players form has dipped dramatically. Anonymous against Celtic and subbbed at half time during a 1-0 home defeat by Kilmarnock.

lots of rangers fans blame murty for goss' recent horror show as hes been favouring a 424 formation recently. goss isn't a holding midfielder, hes a creator and needs someone to do his tackling for him

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                lots of rangers fans blame murty for goss' recent horror show as hes been favouring a 424 formation recently. goss isn't a holding midfielder, hes a creator and needs someone to do his tackling for him
                                Thought he was the new Carrick !!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X