Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Isn't he injured for the season ?

he is mate but, when we signed him he scored on his debut, was dropped to the bench straight after, came on a few times as wingback, then never seen again.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      he is mate but, when we signed him he scored on his debut, was dropped to the bench straight after, came on a few times as wingback, then never seen again.
      Yeah thought he looked quite good in that game vs middlesbro when he scored tbh
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        True. Vaguely remember him saying he needed to adapt to the division as he found it a bigger physical step than he thought but I would have thought he'd get more games...deffo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          It was a tongue in cheek comment, the old saying give a inch
          Like my tongue in cheek comment about Ollie selecting 11 Jamie Mackies..........which was apparently childish, ignorant and embarrassing.

Your defence of the guy is astounding Pinks. I'm starting to wonder if you are either a.) On Ollies payroll, or b.) Straight up bonkers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Like my tongue in cheek comment about Ollie selecting 11 Jamie Mackies..........which was apparently childish, ignorant and embarrassing.

Your defence of the guy is astounding Pinks. I'm starting to wonder if you are either a.) On Ollies payroll, or b.) Straight up bonkers!
            Love makes people crazy, say strange things. Is only explanation.

Probably pitches up outside Ollie's house every night. Wouldn't surprise me if Ollie has an injunction against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Love makes people crazy, say strange things. Is only explanation.

Probably pitches up outside Ollie's house every night. Wouldn't surprise me if Ollie has an injunction against him.

honestly you can say what you like ol furtive but boy do you lot go on about absolutely anything, hes still our player no matter what, just cos he went out on loan doesnt mean for one moment hes not wanted at all, just to give him a chance to prove himself and get match practise experience and fitness.....simples
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Did Holloway not say he would not fit in to the system we have used badly? Does not give the impression of someone being wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

honestly you can say what you like ol furtive but boy do you lot go on about absolutely anything, hes still our player no matter what, just cos he went out on loan doesnt mean for one moment hes not wanted at all, just to give him a chance to prove himself and get match practise experience and fitness.....simples
                  Once again you have totally missed the point as to why we're all annoyed. But whatever, no point going round in circles again is there?!!

Comment

• Goss

Live on sky now, old firm

Comment

• Great goal from Windass. Sign him up

Comment

• On a sidenote ( excuse me, Loftbalcony) Celtic`s norwegian CB is a promising player. Not sure whether or not he is playing today though..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Good game this. Rangers have some cracking players, really like that Tavenier.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Very poor from Goss for Celtic's 3rd.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Still looks very lightweight, delivery poor today, will do him good playing every week, however standard of football looks poor. Subbed a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Like the look of Declan John.

Comment

Working...
                                X