Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53

Thread: After reading about Bill's recycled ticket

  1. Default

    I clearly swear too much.

  2. #17

    Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    I agree and it wasn't a dig, it was a joke. It just appears to have backfired a bit
    No I don't think you had a dig , but , but now posters know his financial position help the fella out when when their tickets ain't being used FFS ,
    Nice to see Hitsy is such a true socialist tho

  3. #18

    Default

    Originally Posted by bakes8
    Personally didn't see that dig as a joke and stand by my comments that it was a #### thing to say. My first comment that was **** out was nothing harsher than wat with a T at the start.

    We're all Qpr fans at the end of the day, and it would be #### poor boring if we all had the same views. Long live Rangers
    With all due respect you don't know me. If you did you would know it was a joke.

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    With all due respect you don't know me. If you did you would know it was a joke.
    It's a forum. How did you think it would be taken? This isn't the pub with your mates.

    No probs either way.

  5. #20

    Default

    bills only ever gotten 2 tickets from me and i do a random selector lottery thing each time anyway when i can't attend a game. a few other people have entered in it too but the second time bill won by default as no one else entered in it.
    a ticket is damn expensive on its own and travel to hq is expensive in its own right but bill isn't the only guy on the forum who can't afford to go to every game. it'd be great if people did donate their tickets when they can't go as it doesn't cost anything extra to leave your season ticket as a paper ticket at the kiosk and it makes someone happy too.
    i'm always gutted when i can't get to a game but i'd be even more gutted if my seat simply went to waste!

  6. #21

    Default

    can we get some t-shirts made up
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

  7. Default

    [QUOTE=corbray;1679776 as it doesn't cost anything extra to leave your season ticket as a paper ticket at the kiosk and it makes someone happy too.
    [/QUOTE]

    How does that square with the conditions for sale of a Season Ticket?

    Season Cards are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign, transfer or lend the Season Card or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club.
    The Season Card will be forfeited if used by any person other than the original purchaser without the express permission of the Club.


    Yet they allow a purchaser to leave it at the kiosk in the full knowledge its going to be used by another person?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shepherd's Bush
    Posts
    17,117
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Blimey I missed all of that
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

    Matt Smith - 7
    Conor Washington - 6
    Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 3
    Massimo Luongo - 2
    Jack Robinson - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    David Wheeler - 1
    Pawel Wszolek - 1
    Paul Smyth - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Josh Scowen - 1
    Joel Lynch - 1

    January Transfers 2018

    IN
    Eberiche Eze (loan return), Matt Ingram (loan return)

    OUT
    Steven Caulker, Yeni Ngbakoto, Sean Goss (loan), Joe Lumley (loan), Reece Grego-Cox, Michael Petrasso, Brandon Comley, Ariel Borysiuk, Olamide Shodipo (loan)

  9. #24

    Default

    Originally Posted by Undecided
    How does that square with the conditions for sale of a Season Ticket?

    Season Cards are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign, transfer or lend the Season Card or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club.
    The Season Card will be forfeited if used by any person other than the original purchaser without the express permission of the Club.


    Yet they allow a purchaser to leave it at the kiosk in the full knowledge its going to be used by another person?
    no idea tbh but its never been an issue whenever i've rung up. i guess its coz i'm not actually giving someone my ST card to use and i'm notifying the club. the kiosk just holds my seat as a paper ticket to whoever i leave it too (ie, john smith) then that person just goes to the kiosk and picks it up as normal

  10. Wink

    Originally Posted by Bill
    Maybe i should hang up my boots and not post on here anymore and just ask for the freebies
    Good idea

  11. #26

    Default

    Originally Posted by bakes8
    It's a forum. How did you think it would be taken? This isn't the pub with your mates.

    No probs either way.
    As a joke.

  12. Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    no idea tbh but its never been an issue whenever i've rung up. i guess its coz i'm not actually giving someone my ST card to use and i'm notifying the club. the kiosk just holds my seat as a paper ticket to whoever i leave it too (ie, john smith) then that person just goes to the kiosk and picks it up as normal
    OK got it. You call the club but don't part with the card, and they mark the card void for the particular game. The lucky recipient of your generosity then goes to the kiosk and picks up a paper ticket which allows them entry to the game. So the club is giving its tacit approval.

    Always wondered how that works.

    Thanking you.

  13. Default

    Guess we've just gotta beat Bill to the kiosk then!

  14. #29

    Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    As a joke.
    Maybe you should have posted it in a "Brummie" accent.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6,333

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    Blimey I missed all of that
    Lucky you
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •