• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    And no doubt they will keep him.
    Well, I think that depends where we end up and how we perform

Comment

CCJ. We have been average at best over the season and his performances as manager has been below average so not sure they can judge it on remaining games.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        did you just assume my gender???
        No, you are just assuming my semantics!
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Well, I think that depends where we end up and how we perform
          If he keeps us up then happy days.... and hopefully the board re assess the situation in the summer based on performance since he returned.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            CCJ. We have been average at best over the season and his performances as manager has been below average so not sure they can judge it on remaining games.
            Well we don't know the criteria which they will judge him on. I think IH is a limited manager but if we end up comfortably safe after considerably reducing our squad (and thus ongoing cost) then he will have done ok. If we go on another losing run and only just survive or worse still get relegated then it will be a different story. I don't think that will happen but then again this is QPR!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Believe me, I don't necessarily want him out. I want him to stop being a plank and to play a winning formation. Wanting someone out is easy.
              Stevie Wonder can see you dont want him out mate. ...Ive got you down as second only to Pinkie in your support for the manager. You always back him to the hilt and never moan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Stevie Wonder can see you dont want him out mate. ...Ive got you down as second only to Pinkie in your support for the manager. You always back him to the hilt and never moan.
                LMFAO. Really.

I like the fella, as a person, but he's been a poor manager.... If he improved, I'd love it. I like home grown, British characters form the School of hard knocks. Now Jimmy. I really hated that fella.

Comment

Still LOLing. No one can puncture a balloon as good as you can I guess ' necessarily' is doing some heavy lifting in the OP.

Comment

Oliie? He's Misstra Know-it-all?

Comment

If he keeps us up then happy days.... and hopefully the board re assess the situation in the summer based on performance since he returned.
                      And its a massive IF

Comment

And its a massive IF
                        Getting more likely each week!

Comment

The loads and loads of Holloway out threads aint been posted for a few weeks now = hes doing better and nowhere near the sack to near on everyone on heres dismay = the petty squabbling. (Imo)
                          No mate it’s not because he’s doing better it’s because we’re now conditioned to losing and when you accept your going lose most games in advance kind of numbs the pain. Losing under his leadership for near on two seasons has that impact but hey ho in Ollie we trust

You are correct though he’s nowhere near sack so no point in boring Ollie in Ollie out threads it’s pointless

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Well we don't know the criteria which they will judge him on. I think IH is a limited manager but if we end up comfortably safe after considerably reducing our squad (and thus ongoing cost) then he will have done ok. If we go on another losing run and only just survive or worse still get relegated then it will be a different story. I don't think that will happen but then again this is QPR!
                            Sensible post this

Comment

Getting more likely each week!
                              Slipping down that table at a rate of knots.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                No mate it’s not because he’s doing better it’s because we’re now conditioned to losing and when you accept your going lose most games in advance kind of numbs the pain. Losing under his leadership for near on two seasons has that impact but hey ho in Ollie we trust
                                That's my Sara!

Comment

Working...
                                X