Boards gone mad recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Admin why can’t I amend the title to mad?? It’s saying I’m doing it but not changing on main page
    Fixed.

Comment

Admin why can’t I amend the title to mad?? It’s saying I’m doing it but not changing on main page
      Looks ok.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Fixed.
        We're like buses, wait all day for one, and 2 of us turn up
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Fixed.
          Cheers wilo. Any reason why I cannot change title or is it responsiblity we don’t have

Comment

Cheers wilo. Any reason why I cannot change title or is it responsiblity we don’t have
            When the title is posted incorrectly it stays there being rubbish, causing confusion and mayhem; its then changed and the thread works much better and everyone is happier. It's the QPR way.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              When the title is posted incorrectly it stays there being rubbish, causing confusion and mayhem; its then changed and the thread works much better and everyone is happier. It's the QPR way.......
              That did make me spit my tea out.
              Thanks 77 for brightening up my Sunday
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Hell yeah, no good natured banter any more. Doom gloom olly this and that. People just having a pop at each other.it like being married

tbh i wouldnt of got involved if it werent for the married couple tag team baiting me on the match thread when i commented about washingtons two misses
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Petty squabbles, name calling like being in play ground, people calling each other out and personal vendettas
                  Thought for a moment you were talking about our Board of Directors!

But you aren't.

Are you?

Comment

You lot crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Leatherhead Leisure Centre mate. It's got a 25 metre pool and during half term they do inflatables on a Tuesday and Thursday. It's a top gig!
                      But on Mondays and Wednesdays they close lanes 5 and 6 to save water.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        That did make me spit my tea out.
                        Thanks 77 for brightening up my Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          But on Mondays and Wednesdays they close lanes 5 and 6 to save water.

Comment

I dunno really. I thought anyone could edit their own posts but maybe the title is a different matter. Did you try double click on the post title when on the main page?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              banter and debates are good but its been gettimg silly with the name calling and digs at eachother over the slightest thing. most of it is uncalled for especially when someones just stating their opinion, theres really no need to get personal or take a low blow for that even if that persons opinion is different. heck, i've even seen shots taken at peoples financial/work/distance/residence situation as if being able to attend games makes anyone less of a supporter, its real embarrassing taking digs at people over something so insignificant.
                              Oh, you´re such a delicate flower corbs, or is it snowflake? Bet you never attend matches, and is a ####poor, unemployed wanchor, probably can´t even pay for the busfare, you Bracknell loser.

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Egos. No one listens to them at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X