Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boards gone mad recently

1. Default Boards gone mad recently

Petty squabbles, name calling like being in play ground, people calling each other out and personal vendettas

One camp (realists) v Holloway backers (olliephiles)

Love it long may it continue uurrrrsss
    Last edited by West Acton; 11-02-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: .

2. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Petty squabbles, name calling like being in play ground, people calling each other out and personal vendettas

One camp (realists) v Holloway backers (olliephiles)

Love it long may it continue uurrrrsss
    Still in the pub then?

Long may it coutinue made me laugh

!!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

4. Default

Originally Posted by Alanwycombe
    Still in the pub then?
    Yes

West it embarrassing and a bit dull imo. All claim to be adults but getting lary over a bloke and football. God knows what they would do if they had to find dosh to feed kids or choose to pay bills or lived in say india on 3 quid a month. Need to get a grip and if want drama go to Stratford upon Avon and watch some.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

6. Default

Originally Posted by Gtleighsr3
    West it embarrassing and a bit dull imo. All claim to be adults but getting lary over a bloke and football. God knows what they would do if they had to find dosh to feed kids or choose to pay bills or lived in say india on 3 quid a month. Need to get a grip and if want drama go to Stratford upon Avon and watch some.
    Really?

Hell yeah, no good natured banter any more. Doom gloom olly this and that. People just having a pop at each other.it like being married
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

banter and debates are good but its been gettimg silly with the name calling and digs at eachother over the slightest thing. most of it is uncalled for especially when someones just stating their opinion, theres really no need to get personal or take a low blow for that even if that persons opinion is different. heck, i've even seen shots taken at peoples financial/work/distance/residence situation as if being able to attend games makes anyone less of a supporter, its real embarrassing taking digs at people over something so insignificant.

9. Default

Olly in Olly out has become boring that’s why I try where to can not to get drawn in but sometimes I read rubbish and can’t help myself

10. Default

Admin why can’t I amend the title to mad?? It’s saying I’m doing it but not changing on main page

11. Default

Originally Posted by Gtleighsr3
    Hell yeah, no good natured banter any more. Doom gloom olly this and that. People just having a pop at each other.it like being married
    Was some earlier about WeAre working in swimming pool

Admin why can’t I amend the title to mad?? It’s saying I’m doing it but not changing on main page
    Reckon you're going made mate!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Was some earlier about WeAre working in swimming pool
    Leatherhead Leisure Centre mate. It's got a 25 metre pool and during half term they do inflatables on a Tuesday and Thursday. It's a top gig!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

14. Default

Probably because you've had two lagers.....?

15. Default

Originally Posted by Tarbie
    Reckon you're going made mate!