Boards gone mad recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Oh, you´re such a delicate flower corbs, or is it snowflake? Bet you never attend matches, and is a ####poor, unemployed wanchor, probably can´t even pay for the busfare, you Bracknell loser.

is Braknell where all you West Londoners have ended up ? There was a few of you lot in Clapham Junction before the Barnsley game , into your Rangers , but seemed proper out of Towners.................except for the Don ,of course
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I think it all stems down to ollie is getiting slightly better and thats making realists even madder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I think it all stems down to ollie is getiting slightly better and thats making realists even madder.
        If only...... I'd love it if he were better.

Comment

In a bubble

Comment

Its true though.
            Nearly everyone wants him out and winning and then losing to the division leaders in that manner means hes going nowhere.
            My bubbles got foresight

Comment

Not sure about us getting better Kev? Think it is the frustration of week in week out the same mistakes being made by the manager with regards to how the team is set up and then we chase the game after falling behind. Not sure things will change or get better between now and May.

Comment

Its true though.
                Nearly everyone wants him out and winning and then losing to the division leaders in that manner means hes going nowhere.
                My bubbles got foresight
                Believe me, I don't necessarily want him out. I want him to stop being a plank and to play a winning formation. Wanting someone out is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Oh, you´re such a delicate flower corbs, or is it snowflake? Bet you never attend matches, and is a ####poor, unemployed wanchor, probably can´t even pay for the busfare, you Bracknell loser.

did you just assume my gender???

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Not sure about us getting better Kev? Think it is the frustration of week in week out the same mistakes being made by the manager with regards to how the team is set up and then we chase the game after falling behind. Not sure things will change or get better between now and May.
                    The loads and loads of Holloway out threads aint been posted for a few weeks now = hes doing better and nowhere near the sack to near on everyone on heres dismay = the petty squabbling. (Imo)

Comment

Lets be fair on the record he has he should have been given the boot! He is here to stay and I accept he is extremely limited and gets none or very little from his chosen assistant. If he keeps us up then happy days and hopefully the board re assess the situation in the summer based on performance since he returned.

Comment

Lets be fair on the record he has he should have been given the boot! He is here to stay and I accept he is extremely limited and gets none or very little from his chosen assistant. If he keeps us up then happy days and hopefully the board re assess the situation in the summer based on performance since he returned.
                        I think this is what will happen.

Comment

Lets hope so Croydon as it is very alarming the drop in attendances these past 3-4 months. SA road blocks A and B are half empty every game and too many spare seats all over the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I think this is what will happen.
                            And no doubt they will keep him.

Comment

Yes i want him to go as well mate, and in any other period of this boards tenure he would of been long gone.
                              But its pointless making a change now, we will be safe so just let him see it out and then sort it in the summer.

Comment

Would be interesting to know exactly what his remit was at the start of the season. Not what they tell the fans but what they told him.

Comment

Working...
                                X