Holloway going to have look at himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Exactly. Except this is Holloway....and he won't.
    Well come on Al tell me what's he looking at in himself then

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Well come on Al tell me what's he looking at in himself then
      Not quite sure what you mean but the reason a lot of us didn't want him back - including those who were prepared to give him time - was that he is so predictable. He doesn't do exactly what you have just called on him to do. He didn't last time, substitute Smith for Angell for example, and he thinks he can mess around with formations which just appear to confuse players as well as fans. So many posts saying we look more comfortable with four at the back but I bet it's three again next week. No coincidence that no one loans us young players. He hasn't moved forward but people think he'll take us forward - how exactly? I agree with another post that the players could do more but we have to assume they are doing what the manager wants them to do. We haven't got a wingback in the squad but we play wing backs. Washington is so poor yet he doesn't give a kid a long run in his place even though he is supposed to be developing youth. What you have suggested is bang on but won't happen.....because it's Holloway and he thinks he's right.

Comment

Not quite sure what you mean but the reason a lot of us didn't want him back - including those who were prepared to give him time - was that he is so predictable. He doesn't do exactly what you have just called on him to do. He didn't last time, substitute Smith for Angell for example, and he thinks he can mess around with formations which just appear to confuse players as well as fans. So many posts saying we look more comfortable with four at the back but I bet it's three again next week. No coincidence that no one loans us young players. He hasn't moved forward but people think he'll take us forward - how exactly? I agree with another post that the players could do more but we have to assume they are doing what the manager wants them to do. We haven't got a wingback in the squad but we play wing backs. Washington is so poor yet he doesn't give a kid a long run in his place even though he is supposed to be developing youth. What you have suggested is bang on but won't happen.....because it's Holloway and he thinks he's right.
        Al what I will say say is I wasnt excited by his return , but I go to watch Smithies Robinson Scowens Luongo Freeman I like Baptiste I find BOS Smythe exciting prospects
        And the other 2 Otteha and Ezze interest me so for me he is encouraging young players imo just not home produced , yeah tactics arnt great but me I'm looking forward to next season something I haven't in the previous 3 seasons

Comment

Ha give a kid a chance, so whats he done in the last few games with oteh, oteh would of got eaten up yesterday in my opinion & too much pressure on a young lad, especially playing the role conor was playing! thought you had denied about saying the youngsters dont play & yet ollie is intergrating them slowly, cant understand the rants after a good performance, far too many bedroom managers on here who think they can do better than a professional.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Al what I will say say is I wasnt excited by his return , but I go to watch Smithies Robinson Scowens Luongo Freeman I like Baptiste I find BOS Smythe exciting prospects
            And the other 2 Otteha and Ezze interest me so for me he is encouraging young players imo just not home produced , yeah tactics arnt great but me I'm looking forward to next season something I haven't in the previous 3 seasons
            Have to say good on you dogs but next season will be no different to this if he's still here.

Comment

Kids have been bombed last two games

Comment

The captain of the Titanic was a professional but it still sank in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Ha give a kid a chance, so whats he done in the last few games with oteh, oteh would of got eaten up yesterday in my opinion & too much pressure on a young lad, especially playing the role conor was playing! thought you had denied about saying the youngsters dont play & yet ollie is intergrating them slowly, cant understand the rants after a good performance, far too many bedroom managers on here who think they can do better than a professional.
                  The youth thing is a myth Pinkie - wait and see. One in, one out, and usually sub them isn't a youth policy. See if any of them play Saturday. I don't think I could do better than a professional but I know what I see, and we would be better with a better professional

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Kids have been bombed last two games
                    Four in the squad yesterday ! Westy

Comment

lol

Comment

Few games ago they were in starting 11

Comment

Few games ago they were in starting 11
                          Lol

Comment

Its just moaning for the sake of moaning

Comment

Stating facts and putting the myths to bed

Comment

Stating facts and putting the myths to bed
                                Myths to bed with 4 in yesterdays squad! yeah ok

Comment

Working...
                                X