Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I am tempted to do the same.
    Things are so bad two excellent posters, Brighton and Stanley, both admin too, haven't posted much lately. I guess they, like me, are fed up being told how wonderful s hit is...... Another fella, Northolt, who goes home and away says he'd tempted to give it a rest. That's scary. I guess we all don't know what we're talking about. We all seem near to leaving the building.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Things are so bad two excellent posters, Brighton and Stanley, both admin too, haven't posted much lately. I guess they, like me, are fed up being told how wonderful s hit is...... Another fella, Northolt, who goes home and away says he'd tempted to give it a rest. That's scary. I guess we all don't know what we're talking about. We all seem near to leaving the building.
      I think you'll will find as many are fed up by the relentless variations on a theme of how rubbish IH is as well to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I think you'll will find as many are fed up by the relentless variations on a theme of how rubbish IH is as well to be fair.
        Its quite unbelievable isnt it how all through every day every week negative shiite gets posted, same things all the time and yet a few people so we`re told who get shouted down all the time by bedroom managers reckon people are staying away cos of one or two
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Very kind 77.

I read constantly. I often start replies but end up abandoning them half way through. The reason being, how many times can people be bothered to read the same thing?

The football is generally terrible, particularly first halves, due to poor starting line ups with no ambition. We often look at our best when chasing games and time running out. If only we started games like that and without the wing back nonsense, then I'm sure almost all posters on here would be happier and far more accepting of poor results when they inevitably happen, which I'm certain they still would occasionally.

It depresses me enormously. Not just because of what we have had to put up with both this season and last, but because there is no evidence of any improvement occurring. Last season showed poor tactics and poor performances. I could have lived with that if it meant we saw a better product this season, but we have got exactly the same.

I know it's my choice, but a typical home game for me involves at least 8 hours of my time, what with the trains and pub time. I think for that, I have every right to expect some decent entertainment, win or lose. I certainly don't think it's acceptable to have to endure poorly coached and motivated players performing well below their capabilities, due mainly to the stubborness of one individual.

I've been going for about 46 years now and I love QPR. I still enjoy getting to the pub and the walk to the ground. But generally, having arrived, it goes downhill fast. I know I'm not alone in that, as the lads at the pub feel the same too. I get the feeling that is also the case with many who post on here. And that's what makes me sad. And fed up. And angry.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Very kind 77.

I read constantly. I often start replies but end up abandoning them half way through. The reason being, how many times can people be bothered to read the same thing?

The football is generally terrible, particularly first halves, due to poor starting line ups with no ambition. We often look at our best when chasing games and time running out. If only we started games like that and without the wing back nonsense, then I'm sure almost all posters on here would be happier and far more accepting of poor results when they inevitably happen, which I'm certain they still would occasionally.

It depresses me enormously. Not just because of what we have had to put up with both this season and last, but because there is no evidence of any improvement occurring. Last season showed poor tactics and poor performances. I could have lived with that if it meant we saw a better product this season, but we have got exactly the same.

I know it's my choice, but a typical home game for me involves at least 8 hours of my time, what with the trains and pub time. I think for that, I have every right to expect some decent entertainment, win or lose. I certainly don't think it's acceptable to have to endure poorly coached and motivated players performing well below their capabilities, due mainly to the stubborness of one individual.

I've been going for about 46 years now and I love QPR. I still enjoy getting to the pub and the walk to the ground. But generally, having arrived, it goes downhill fast. I know I'm not alone in that, as the lads at the pub feel the same too. I get the feeling that is also the case with many who post on here. And that's what makes me sad. And fed up. And angry.
            Great post

Comment

Very kind 77.

That could have been me writing that Brights except put a few more years of support on and a couple of hours on my trek to the ground and getting home.
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                That could have been me writing that Brights except put a few more years of support on and a couple of hours on my trek to the ground and getting home.
                Me also but never mind you just cant account for some people

Comment

Very kind 77.

Pretty much sums it up for me too. Even I struggle to see positives and I'm as big a happy clapper as you could meet. There'll be the odd game where I like aspects but by and large over the last couple of seasons the positivity has been slowly sapped. The constant bashing of the club annoys me still but I find it harder and harder to argue the longer our current situation goes on. And there's only one man imo that can be held responsible. Fernandes.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Some of our football yesterday was really good and great to watch. So unlucky to lose.
                    I really dont ever want to read anyone on here saying 'i dont care if we lose as long as we have had a real go and played good football' ever again cos its obviously a load of old bollarks.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      I can see that's possible. Food for thought, from you, Jack . Mindless, endless, evidence free positivity from a thoughtless few can't help but grate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Some of our football yesterday was really good and great to watch. So unlucky to lose.
                        I really dont ever want to read anyone on here saying 'i dont care if we lose as long as we have had a real go and played good football' ever again cos its obviously a load of old bollarks.
                        This is also true, a lot on here were saying exactly that when Jimmy was in charge. The same lot are the loudest moaners now.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Very kind 77.

Bar the travelling

Comment

Very kind 77.

You will upset a few (minority) with that they don’t like reality preferring to live in a bubble

Super post by the way

Comment

I thought this thread was supposed to about Holloway having a look at himself and I haven't read one post on that , so here goes yes I think he needs to have a look at what he's been doing and start with dropping this 3 at the back and finish the season off with a flat back 4 , get a game plan to stick with get the players to understand what's required of them instill confidence throughout the squad build on it and when he's got that then experiment with this confusing defensive once the players have the understanding
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-02-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                I thought this thread was supposed to about Holloway having a look at himself and I haven't read one post on that , so here goes yes I think he needs to have a look at what he's been doing and start with dropping this 3 at the back and finish the season off with a flat back 4 , get a game plan to stick with get the players to understand what's required of them instill confidence throughout the squad build on it and when he's got that then experiment with this confusing defensive once the players have the understanding
                                Exactly. Except this is Holloway....and he won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X