No announcement yet.

Holloway going to have look at himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway going to have look at himself!

You got to laugh ollie admitting he made a #### up with team selection. Fark all will change just sums up not just my feelings but others too that a better manager with a bit more tactical knowledge would get more from our squad.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/i...cisions-wolves

Lol. Agreed.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Let's start another Holloway thread. Good trolling of what has become a really poor forum. Bring back Facto quick. I think 189 viewing after match day confirms this
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Once again when you read it, all he was on about was either how we was or starting with matt smith! twisted the title tbh, he explains the reasons why he left matt out til later on & is quite obvious.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Let's start another Holloway thread. Good trolling of what has become a really poor forum. Bring back Facto quick. I think 189 viewing after match day confirms this
          People losing interest. There will be even fewer viewing next year if nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Nothing to do with the quality of the posts - there’s a general apathy about the club across our fan base as borne out by our home and away attendances. I know loads of regulars who have given up going to matches so it’s only logical fewer people are following the MBs. Holloway got it spectacularly wrong AGAIN yesterday - I feel sorry for the players. A better manager sets us up to get something out of that game and numerous others. The bloke is a dinosaur.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              People losing interest. There will be even fewer viewing next year if nothing changes.
              What a load of rubbish alan, what is it with some of you, yesterday we was very good but gets ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                Nothing to do with the quality of the posts - there’s a general apathy about the club across our fan base as borne out by our home and away attendances. I know loads of regulars who have given up going to matches so it’s only logical fewer people are following the MBs. Holloway got it spectacularly wrong AGAIN yesterday - I feel sorry for the players. A better manager sets us up to get something out of that game and numerous others. The bloke is a dinosaur.
                Don’t bother mate. There are posters on here who will no accept Holloway’s the problem. I think I might have a break from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Don’t bother mate. There are posters on here who will no accept Holloway’s the problem. I think I might have a break from here.
                  Leave three people tell each other how wonderful Ollie is.
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 11-02-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    What a load of rubbish alan, what is it with some of you, yesterday we was very good but gets ignored
                    So you haven't read the posts about people debating whether or not to renew season tickets next year? I will by the way, but if you can't detect the disillusioned element reflected on here then I am amazed. It's not just about yesterday - you always refer to one game, win or lose, and always ignore the bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      So you haven't read the posts about people debating whether or not to renew season tickets next year? I will by the way, but if you can't detect the disillusioned element reflected on here then I am amazed. It's not just about yesterday - you always refer to one game, win or lose, and always ignore the bigger picture.
                      Ignoring the bigger picture! what like things taking time, also not being able to buy a few players needed to tweak the side, young players starting to slowly come which will take time! and yes how can i/we not detect the disillusioned element on here, it takes over every thread! the bigger picture is things take time, not just one match be it win lose or draw! so in response i dont ignore the bigger picture at all thanks alan....

Comment

Blah blah blah

Comment

And you seem to ignore that once again QPR were no good in the 1st half and only got their act together after going 2-0 down.

Yes, QPR had 2 great chances to score early on, but Washington as he often does, missed them. It's happened before and will probably happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            I am tempted to do the same.

Comment

Ignoring the bigger picture! what like things taking time, also not being able to buy a few players needed to tweak the side, young players starting to slowly come which will take time! and yes how can i/we not detect the disillusioned element on here, it takes over every thread! the bigger picture is things take time, not just one match be it win lose or draw! so in response i dont ignore the bigger picture at all thanks alan....
                              What another 3,4,5,6,7 years by that time we will only fill
                              stand with the way crowds are dwindling if we are lucky

There so many other forms of entertainment now and once people
                              go its hard to get them back

Comment

Working...
                              X