No announcement yet.

Groves v Eubank Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that supports chelsea and shows it with that amount of pride deserves to get put on his ####, and i hope/wish the lad gets hurt! remember your roots mate
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Anyone that supports chelsea and shows it with that amount of pride deserves to get put on his ####, and i hope/wish the lad gets hurt! remember your roots mate
      Wishing someone gets hurt Chelsea or not in a tough sport.

Class you are ain't ya. Weasel

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Wishing someone gets hurt Chelsea or not in a tough sport.

Class you are ain't ya. Weasel
        smokin

Comment

Some of my closest pals, lads I’ve grown up with support Chelsea weare. I wouldn’t like to see any of them put on their #### or seriously hurt. That’s poor mate

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Some of my closest pals, lads I’ve grown up with support Chelsea weare. I wouldn’t like to see any of them put on their #### or seriously hurt. That’s poor mate
            Same Dave.

Do I like them as a club? No I don't but got loads of Chelsea pals through being brought up in their area and most of them are very decent fellas.

Don't expect much more from weare tbh. Makes a mug of himself quite a lot.

Comment

Same Dave.

Do I like them as a club? No I don't but got loads of Chelsea pals through being brought up in their area and most of them are very decent fellas.

Don't expect much more from weare tbh. Makes a mug of himself quite a lot.
              you're clearly are too young and brain dead to remember the times when we stuffed them at loftus road and they invaded the pitch, you stick with the bullies and i'll continue to fight them. Horrible team, go to esher rabbit you might get a drink in with Terry!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

you're clearly are too young and brain dead to remember the times when we stuffed them at loftus road and they invaded the pitch, you stick with the bullies and i'll continue to fight them. Horrible team, go to esher rabbit you might get a drink in with Terry!
                Thats a very bitter and twisted attitude i wonder why

Comment

Well I've been going since you dribbled down the old girls leg and remember it all. Think I mentioned I didn't like them as a club didn't I dummy?

I take it you got slapped up by them at some point. Unlucky 'one punch'

Comment

Free to watch on YouTube if you are in the US or have a US VPN connection. I think you can use Hola! which is a free VPN browser extension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pevFEnzMshU
                    Last edited by acricketer; 17-02-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

What a good fight. Groves is such a good professional.
                      Eubank nowhere near as good as i thought he was, he cant deal with wiley old pros who know the game and how to just hold etc. Forget him now.
                      Well done Groves. Really pleased for him.

Comment

Called it Kev. The 6/4 on Groves was massive

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Free to watch on YouTube if you are in the US or have a US VPN connection. I think you can use Hola! which is a free VPN browser extension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pevFEnzMshU
                            Thanks for the link. Fancied Groves due to his size, experience, class of previous opponents, but kept my opinion to myself as hadn't seen much of CEB. EB jr although he rallied late on, through desperation, was outclassed.

Comment

If Groves trades he's finished. JR will out work him and break him down quick. Groves is known to start blowing around round 6

I think he will fight smart and keep Jr at distance, picking him off and moving the whole time. It will take a very disciplined performance but I'm swaying towards Groves on points.
                              Easy money. Stick with me

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Groves for me. Too big, punches too hard and has a great jab that Eubank wont be able to get past

The Eubank hype train ends here
                                Same here Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                                X