Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98

Thread: Anyone see....

  1. Default

    Sounds like some of the fans went down with him judging by their reactions. If it was in the street or on a night out Jota would never have gone down as easy as that. Farkin melt.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    OK 1stly jack was right to retaliate off the ball. I am glad he would as I bet jota was up to no good. 2ndly it used to happen in football all the time. Adams and keown were masters out trending on feet, little punches etc it's call gamesmanship however cameras are everywhere in premier league games these days and they are stopping this art of defending. With regards to someone's mobile footage they can't do a thing about it so you can all relax and I suggest if you want to film a work colleague because he is not following company rules etc then don't as it's an offence for a written warning. You cant film anyone in the work place as it invades their privacy. It happened where I am and no I wasn't either party but I am glad the grass got a written warning
    The font of all knowledge has spoken

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Wtf are you talking about. I am just explaining that he won't get done for video evidence from a mobile, stop bringing up my attendance as that's not what its about
    You been sniffing again you probebly couldnt find the ground

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by Alanwycombe
    Jesus.....I'm old school and hate the CHEATING that goes on in the modern game but a) let's not legitimise it by calling it gamesmanship and b) if ever one of your posts showed how out of touch you are this is it. He may have been morally right but a three game ban hits the team you don't watch and the fans who pay to do so.

  5. #35

    Default

    Such a wonderful accent isn't it? The Brummie one

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    Such a wonderful accent isn't it? The Brummie one
    Oh the spelling police are out again

  7. #37

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bill
    Oh the spelling police are out again
    What are you on about?
    I'm referring to the accent at the end of the video.

  8. Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    What are you on about?
    I'm referring to the accent at the end of the video.
    That's what i thought

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Epsom the home of the Derby
    Posts
    12,036

    Default


  10. #40

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    OK 1stly jack was right to retaliate off the ball. I am glad he would as I bet jota was up to no good. 2ndly it used to happen in football all the time. Adams and keown were masters out trending on feet, little punches etc it's call gamesmanship however cameras are everywhere in premier league games these days and they are stopping this art of defending. With regards to someone's mobile footage they can't do a thing about it so you can all relax and I suggest if you want to film a work colleague because he is not following company rules etc then don't as it's an offence for a written warning. You cant film anyone in the work place as it invades their privacy. It happened where I am and no I wasn't either party but I am glad the grass got a written warning

    #onemangang
    #lordofwar
    #hardestposteronthisforum
    #mastermindchampion
    #gregoryisard
    #knockedout5menwithonepunch
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  11. #41

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    #onemangang
    #lordofwar
    #hardestposteronthisforum
    #mastermindchampion
    #gregoryisard
    #knockedout5menwithonepunch
    #massivecarnt!

    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  12. Default

    Originally Posted by Tarbie
    #massivecarnt!

    Alright easy mate calm down jesus
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  13. #43

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Alright easy mate calm down jesus
    Ok mate.

    #mediumsizedcarnt!

    Is that better?

    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  14. #44

    Default

    Should have seen the 30 man “skirmish “ the egg chasers had at Twickers yesterday- not a red yellow or warning given - football needs to toughen up.

  15. Default

    Originally Posted by 3London
    Should have seen the 30 man “skirmish “ the egg chasers had at Twickers yesterday- not a red yellow or warning given - football needs to toughen up.
    Never really worked out why handbags on a football pitch sets a bad example (even though most of the time it's laughable) but posh fat blokes can have a ruck, no pun intended, and no one bothers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •