• Show
Clear All

• Anyone see....

What that was about ?

Pretty stupid by Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Pretty stupid by Robinson
      Can the league take retrospective action from footage like this, or does it need to be caught on TV cameras?

Comment

Not sure mate reckon they can use any evidence if it’s available

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not sure mate reckon they can use any evidence if it’s available
          Hope you are wrong on that mate. Whether he connected or not, that's a straight red. Would be a 3 game ban if there was to be retrospective action.

Comment

Doesn't look like he actually hit him in the face or punched him. I think it was gentle elbow to the chest and as always the player made a meal of it. Also, Jota may have stamped on him...watch the video again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              Doesn't look like he actually hit him in the face or punched him. I think it was gentle elbow to the chest and as always the player made a meal of it. Also, Jota may have stamped on him...watch the video again.
              Provocation won't hold much weight with the FA mate. Robinson has got up, casually wandered over and raised his hand to Jota. Has to be a red card if the officials see the incident!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Provocation won't hold much weight with the FA mate. Robinson has got up, casually wandered over and raised his hand to Jota. Has to be a red card if the officials see the incident!
                Jota quite clearly stamps on Robbo.....if that isn’t a red card what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Can the league take retrospective action from footage like this, or does it need to be caught on TV cameras?
                  Who the #### goes to football to film a game?.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Jota quite clearly stamps on Robbo.....if that isn’t a red card what is?
                    Clearly I'm not seeing what you're seeing mate. Looks to me like Jota has clipped Robinsons heel as they are both running back, Robinson has fallen, Jota has hurdled him and maybe trod on his hand in doing so. I don't see any type of intentional stamp there.

The problem with Robinsons response is he gets up, walks away from the direction play is heading over to Jota and raises his hand to him. It's premeditated and calculated, there is no argument that it happened during the run of play or in the heat of the moment. Robinson has got up and casually wandered over before taking a swing. That's how it would be judged if there was retrospective action, and I'm 100% sure he would get a 3 game ban.

Comment

OK 1stly jack was right to retaliate off the ball. I am glad he would as I bet jota was up to no good. 2ndly it used to happen in football all the time. Adams and keown were masters out trending on feet, little punches etc it's call gamesmanship however cameras are everywhere in premier league games these days and they are stopping this art of defending. With regards to someone's mobile footage they can't do a thing about it so you can all relax and I suggest if you want to film a work colleague because he is not following company rules etc then don't as it's an offence for a written warning. You cant film anyone in the work place as it invades their privacy. It happened where I am and no I wasn't either party but I am glad the grass got a written warning
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He can get a ban for this, sadly..A stupid reaction from Robinson.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          He can get a ban for this, sadly..A stupid reaction from Robinson.
                          No he can't and that's a fact, different completely if it's a tv camera
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            No he can't and that's a fact, different completely if it's a tv camera
                            But do we know for sure it hasn't been caught by a TV camera?

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1679386[B]]But do we know for sure it hasn't been caught by a TV camera?[/[/B]QUOTE]

No. I should believe that is the problem.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X