Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    For crying out loud fellas.

CCJ has been posting here since 2011. 7 years. He posts on other forums too.

Don't recall one single occasion during that time on here when he has either been warned, told to take it easy, or been the subject of any behind the scenes discussion.

One only needs to look at his post history to work out that he's not the type to go around digging out others. In my opinion, there's absolutely no way he would have intended that comment to cause offence in any way and certainly not in the way that Bill has mistakenly taken it.
    I am not looking for sympathy but when you have been where i have been you are always on your guard and yes what you say about CCJ is quite likely to be true but only he knows for certain,if i took it the wrong way i apologise
    genuinely

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Imagine if anyone posted a comment like that to you Bill , your toys would be all out ,the pram !
      you owe Weare an apology .
      Why, in older posts and threads he has as much as admitted it so whats wrong with the truth

Comment

• I honestly believe that every single forum member is over the moon when you get corbs spare ticket bill.
        You obviously love still going and thats great to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I honestly believe that every single forum member is over the moon when you get corbs spare ticket bill.
          You obviously love still going and thats great to see.
          Thanks Kev means a lot to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
            I am not looking for sympathy but when you have been where i have been you are always on your guard and yes what you say about CCJ is quite likely to be true but only he knows for certain,if i took it the wrong way i apologise
            genuinely
            Bill, I can assure you it was not meant in that way and had I been aware of what you have been through I wouldn't have said it. I know what you have been through is probably on this forum somewhere but I do not read every post so genuinely did not know. Thankfully I am not a newbie to the forum so Brighton was able to vouch for me (which was much appreciated)

As I have said before, I like the community spirit on this and other QPR forums especially with the tickets so would never grudge anyone getting one. That is far better than an empty seat.

Comment

• Bill, don't assume that posters on here know anything about your personal life. It was just a bit of banter on CCJs part. You have an argument every other week on here with someone whereas like Brighton said re CCJ "Don't recall one single occasion during that time on here when he has either been warned, told to take it easy, or been the subject of any behind the scenes discussion."

Really sorry to read what you have gone through and great that Corbs can get you a ticket sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Bill, don't assume that posters on here know anything about your personal life. It was just a bit of banter on CCJs part. You have an argument every other week on here with someone whereas like Brighton said re CCJ "Don't recall one single occasion during that time on here when he has either been warned, told to take it easy, or been the subject of any behind the scenes discussion."

Really sorry to read what you have gone through and great that Corbs can get you a ticket sometimes.
                Maybe think a little deeper would be good

Comment

• Oh just when I thought my post was working its magic. Come on chaps, we're nearly there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Oh just when I thought my post was working its magic. Come on chaps, we're nearly there!

Are you still hungover from some excessive celebrating yesterday Hud!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Are you still hungover from some excessive celebrating yesterday Hud!
                      Peace and love Pete, that's what I'm preaching man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Peace and love Pete, that's what I'm preaching man!
                        Love is all i bring ,inna me khaki suit an ting
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Love is all i bring ,inna me khaki suit an ting
                          nah pop no style i strickly roots

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X