Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    If he is such a clueless manager how come he guided Blackpool to the Premier League and has won three promotions?

The fact is Holloway is neither a clown nor Messias, but an average Championship manager leading a below average team with limited financial resources to a lower mid Championship finish.
    Football has changed big time since them days.We have the players to be doing
    Far better if utilsed correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Why
      How many Olly knocking threads do you want on here?
      I'm guessing most who went to the game today would be pretty happy with that performance if not the result so nice timing.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I'm guessing most who went to the game today would be pretty happy with that performance if not the result so nice timing.
        I would merge them all, but there's so many, my phone screen isn't big enough
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          No anyone who went to the game today were yet again embarrassed by the first half performance. After yet again making adjustment for his mistakes in team selection and tactics did we look a threat. It was totally frustrating as with a bit more confidence in the team we could have actually beaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            It’s not hate, it’s utter frustration that he is determined to play a system he hasn’t bought players for or have players for!
            This!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              What about his relegations with Leicester and Millwall, not to mention his contribution to QPR's in 2001? Add to this almost relegating QPR last season.

He had a promotion with Palace and a couple of mid table seasons with QPR and Plymouth in this division.

He may not have a big budget this season, but he is doing far worse than he should be with the squad he has.

Bristol City, Preston, Sheff Utd Brentford have a similar budget and arguably not a particularly better squad, but are doing far better.
              Haha you cant make it up, forgets little old blackpool lol,,bootfilling
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                No anyone who went to the game today were yet again embarrassed by the first half performance. After yet again making adjustment for his mistakes in team selection and tactics did we look a threat. It was totally frustrating as with a bit more confidence in the team we could have actually beaten them.
                Totally disagree! we was outfoxing them in the admittedly first 12 minutes & was outplaying them but they got a goal they shouldnt have on their first break, ned should of cut it out, and then as usual our heads went down a little, but we showed the character to come back and outplay them the second half, why do soo many of you always like to stick the boot into youre own team, even when we did very well, all you seem to want to do is stick the boot in and praise the opposition like drips! back in the day without computers you wouldnt get this knocking of our own team on this level, its like theres a hate for us and the manager instead of support! it really is embarrising especially when we played well yesterday, & my wolves mate said we looked good & played well, yet on here its knock knock knock all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Totally disagree! we was outfoxing them in the admittedly first 12 minutes & was outplaying them but they got a goal they shouldnt have on their first break, ned should of cut it out, and then as usual our heads went down a little, but we showed the character to come back and outplay them the second half, why do soo many of you always like to stick the boot into youre own team, even when we did very well, all you seem to want to do is stick the boot in and praise the opposition like drips! back in the day without computers you wouldnt get this knocking of our own team on this level, its like theres a hate for us and the manager instead of support! it really is embarrising especially when we played well yesterday, & my wolves mate said we looked good & played well, yet on here its knock knock knock all the time.
                  We lost.

Comment

I think it's the fact we threw a game away in the first half with a stupid selection again. And it's not a new phenomenon, it's been this way throughout Ollies tenure. I went to the game at home to Huddersfield a year ago to the day. He did the same that day, set us up totally wrong, went 2-0 down, corrected it in the 2nd half and we actually came close to getting something out of the game in the end. I reckon it's actually been that way for most of the games we've lost under Ollie.

Why can't we just set up right from the kick off? Why do we persist in a formation that clearly doesn't suit our squad? The reason is pretty simple. It's because the manager is stubborn and not very clever.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 11-02-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      We lost.
                      And dont we know it, as you love it you moaning old git

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I think it's the fact we threw a game away in the first half with a stupid selection again. And it's not a new phenomenon, it's been this way throughout Ollies tenure. I went to the game at home to Huddersfield a year ago to the day. He did the same that day, set us up totally wrong, went 2-0 down, corrected it in the 2nd half and we actually came close to getting something out of the game in the end. I reckon it's actually been that way for most of the games we've lost under Ollie.

Why can't we just set up right from the kick off? Why do we persist in a formation that clearly doesn't suit our squad? The reason is pretty simple. It's because the manager is stubborn and not very clever.
                        Again if you like westy watched the game !

Comment

Again if you like westy watched the game !
                          Didn't watch it mate.

It was a glorious day here in Cape Town, so I took the mrs up to vineyards in Franschhoek for a nice lunch a bottle of wine. Makes a nice change from the normal Saturday afternoon spent shouting obscenities at the TV.

Doesn't take a genius to work out that we were set up wrong though does it? Starting with a 3-5-1-1 (whatever the hell that is) with a left back playing in front of a back 3. Utterly bat sh*t crazy is how it sounds mate, but I will reserve judgement until I've watched the game back. The fact that Ollie ditched it at half time tell you all you need to know though, doesn't it?!!

Comment

Didn't watch it mate.

It was a glorious day here in Cape Town, so I took the mrs up to vineyards in Franschhoek for a nice lunch a bottle of wine. Makes a nice change from the normal Saturday afternoon spent shouting obscenities at the TV.

Doesn't take a genius to work out that we were set up wrong though does it? Starting with a 3-5-1-1 (whatever the hell that is) with a left back playing in front of a back 3. Utterly bat sh*t crazy is how it sounds mate, but I will reserve judgement until I've watched the game back. The fact that Ollie ditched it at half time tell you all you need to know though, doesn't it?!!
                            Flock following, yeah the experts like 77 would of got us the points haha ffs

Comment

Flock following, yeah the experts like 77 would of got us the points haha ffs
                              Well let's look at the facts Pinks.

Starts with a 3-5-1-1 formation, goes 2-0 down. Changes to 4 at the back, brings it back to 2-1 and actually nearly gets a point out of the game. Also admits in his post match interview that he got the selection wrong from the start.

Which part of that suggests 'flock following' mate?
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 11-02-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Well let's look at the facts Pinks.

Starts with a 3-5-1-1 formation, goes 2-0 down. Changes to 4 at the back, brings it back to 2-1 and actually nearly gets a point out of the game. Also admits in his post match interview that he got the selection wrong from the start.

Which part of that suggests 'flock following' mate?
                                Get yourself back down that beautiful vineyard mate you're losing it. Come back when you've got a non Ollie thread
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X