Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway's a hindrance, not a help. Threw that away with the team he picked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Most people ago know about football- I know only a bit- know we'd be less s hit if we played 442. Ollie only plays 442 when we're losing- or down to ten men- second half. And then we usually play better. But that doesn't interest you. You only want to hero worship Ollie and pick fights on here. You're a nasty poster, mate.
    Im a nasty poster? im not one bit a nasty poster thanks 77, & if you knew me you wouldnt be thinking that at all, dont judge someone just by posting on a forum, did you not call me a name yesterday, you baited me yesterday when i posted about conor missing those two chances did you not! next time ill not take youre bait and ignore you
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

playing one man upfront at home to Burton. Can anyone defend that?
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Im a nasty poster? im not one bit a nasty poster thanks 77, & if you knew me you wouldnt be thinking that at all, dont judge someone just by posting on a forum, did you not call me a name yesterday, you baited me yesterday when i posted about conor missing those two chances did you not! next time ill not take youre bait and ignore you
        I'm ignoring you, too. It's best. I do think you're nasty. And personal. I deleted the name I called you immediately. I was sorry I posted that. You only saw it because a mod reposted it.

Comment

I'm ignoring you, too. It's best. I do think you're nasty. And personal. I deleted the name I called you immediately. I was sorry I posted that. You only saw it because a mod reposted it.
          You call me nasty yet name call all the time on here! as you were

Comment

You call me nasty yet name call all the time on here! as you were
            No other poster. I name call no other poster. Not even you.

Comment

No other poster. I name call no other poster. Not even you.
              You name call ollie all the time! tbh i called you a t**l yesterday cos i saw what you called me, but youve got me all wrong 77

Comment

You name call ollie all the time! tbh i called you a t**l yesterday cos i saw what you called me, but youve got me all wrong 77
                Posters..... Ollie doesn't post here. To my knowledge. I know you're not Ollie because he admits he got it wrong yesterday.

Comment

And people wonder why there are fewer viewers on WATRBs.......? Meanwhile, back to football...

Comment

Would Olli accept Gerry Francis if we brought him in? Could be an option,imo.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Name calling? #### me this forum is becoming embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Name calling? #### me this forum is becoming embarrassing.
                        Yep.

Comment

Yep.
                          Yep name calling coming from 77! then calling someone nasty lol, yet has never met me

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77
                            A nasty poster. You might be a lovely fella off of here. I suspect you are. But imho you're not a nice poster.
                            Ive sent you a pm 77, im not a nice poster cos i have a different opinion on things and our team! seriously...

Comment

Ive sent you a pm 77, im not a nice poster cos i have a different opinion on things and our team! seriously...
                              I deleted that comment. Delete your repost and let's move on mate. Stupid squabbling.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Problem is Pinkie so many games we end up having to chase because initial selection and set up wrong. If Ollie was less stubborn and we played to our strengths from the off we would get better more consistent results.
                                Furtive your wasting your time,the guy is clueless just like his hero

Comment

Working...
                                X