Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway's a hindrance, not a help. Threw that away with the team he picked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway's a hindrance, not a help. Threw that away with the team he picked.

Second half showed what we can do. And how c rap Ollie is.

The thread of the century.... LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Flush him down the bog

Comment

The thread of the century.... LOL.
        True, although not quite as poor as bills 'go eagles' post
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          True, although not quite as poor as bills 'go eagles' post
          What a sad man you are just finished your last line

Comment

Go Eagles

Comment

To be fair, the Eagles did win
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sorry, but surely the second half line up, tactics etc were down to Ollie? Unless we substituted the manager? Plus the starting line up was working too. Don’t remember many clear chances from the top team in our division. I’m not Particularly an Ollie fan, just a Rangers one, and that was an excellent performance. Showed real hope for next season if not this.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  that was an excellent performance. Showed real hope for next season if not this.
                  All I would say is from what I have read here and other sites is it was good second half which does not mean it was good performance as matches are 90mins not 45mins and far to often were on back foot given our first half efforts, line ups and tactics

Why does it give you hope for next season as the manager to date has shown no hunger to change tactics and makes same mistakes week in week out and it will be same next season it will be more of the same

Comment

The Wolves fans I spoke to after the game were saying fair play to Ollie for the changes he made at ht. There's two ways of looking at it. I'm pretty sure most of us that went felt we had played well and earned a point. I didn't leave disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      All I would say is from what I have read here and other sites is it was good second half which does not mean it was good performance as matches are 90mins not 45mins and far to often were on back foot given our first half efforts, line ups and tactics

Why does it give you hope for next season as the manager to date has shown no hunger to change tactics and makes same mistakes week in week out and it will be same next season it will be more of the same
                      Westy please give it a break joining the flock! we played well yesterday & we started very well before they got a crap goal, if you had seen the full game youd of been very pleased even though we still lost, but we played some really nice stuff and was unlucky, dont resort to just following the negative moaners for the sake of moaning moaners.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Problem is Pinkie so many games we end up having to chase because initial selection and set up wrong. If Ollie was less stubborn and we played to our strengths from the off we would get better more consistent results.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Westy please give it a break joining the flock! we played well yesterday & we started very well before they got a crap goal, if you had seen the full game youd of been very pleased even though we still lost, but we played some really nice stuff and was unlucky, dont resort to just following the negative moaners for the sake of moaning moaners.
                          You're on your own mate.......

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                            Sorry, but surely the second half line up, tactics etc were down to Ollie? Unless we substituted the manager? Plus the starting line up was working too. Don’t remember many clear chances from the top team in our division. I’m not Particularly an Ollie fan, just a Rangers one, and that was an excellent performance. Showed real hope for next season if not this.
                            He had to rectify his mistake. Again. No good manager has endlessly to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              pinks never saw game hence why I have not really got involved in any of the debates on yesterday as I have no right, I have however seen enough of this manager to know he’s stubborn and won’t change.

Comment

Working...
                              X