No announcement yet.

Play off final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished reading Bartons book. Basically he said HR was a rubbish coach, and was out of ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      its heartbreaking to see what is being served up now compared to 3 years ago.
      Can’t have that the football served up under Harry in promotion season was as entertaining as it is now and was under JFH. Probably got to go back to Warnock season for last time the football was good

Comment

Harry wanted Dafoe but when TF blew him out he cried like a little baby about his knees
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            Just been watching highlights leading up to our play off final win over derby and noticed the gulf in class of the squad then compared to our current team just sums up why we are in the position we are now.
            The amount of experience and quality we had in that squad is totally different to what we have now which I didn't really appreciate at the time.
            All over the park players such as hill, Dunne, Simpson, Barton, benayoun, kranjcar , hoillett, Phillips, Ravel, Austin , bobby and many more just condems how far we have fallen and how much work we have to do to get back to that sort of level.
            Put it all into perspective really.
            We also had Will Keane. Would be ideal now playing alongside Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I miss that Holloway bloke on Sky Sports.

Comment

Didn't we get tonked at Scunthorpe about a month before the smash and grab at Wembley? Our going up was more a comment on a weak league that season than our bunch of galacticos. I reckon Olly is marginally a better manager than 'Arry though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Didn't we get tonked at Scunthorpe about a month before the smash and grab at Wembley? Our going up was more a comment on a weak league that season than our bunch of galacticos. I reckon Olly is marginally a better manager than 'Arry though.
                  I think you're getting confused with year we went up as champions, we lost 4-1 to Scunthorpe

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Some people are still bitter we were promoted under Harry.
                    some people are still bitter he went to Birmingham.

Comment

That squad should have walked that division that season. We lost 12 games in the end, 10 of those away from home (sounds familiar?)....we ended up possibly one of the worst sides to go up.

People bang on about Holloway's limitations but fck me, Redknapp was appaling.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        That squad should have walked that division that season. We lost 12 games in the end, 10 of those away from home (sounds familiar?)....we ended up possibly one of the worst sides to go up.

People bang on about Holloway's limitations but fck me, Redknapp was appaling.
                        i think missing out on the england job crushed redknapps enthusiasm and passion for the game. imo he deserved to be england boss over hodgeson and after missing out he just didn't really give a toss about football. qpr, jordan and birmingham was just a wage packet for arry but in his day he was a good manager

Comment

Working...
                        X