No announcement yet.

Wolves vs QPR Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a ground we have done very well at over the years but can see nothing less than 2-0 defeat this time, possibly more if they score early.

Comment

3-0

Comment

We did really well at home and that might bite ut this time, I do not think Wolves want another loss against QPR. They look to be the team of the Championship this season, I think there will be a home win. No bet this weekend, all seem to be in the prices, hard to argue against unfortunately.

Comment

Wolves 2-0.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Reckon they will finger us good and proper and make us suck their fingers at the end ie wolves win

Comment

No pressure on us, just hoping we really go for it and give the travelling QPR faithful something shout about! COYR's!!!! Hope everyone travelling up today has a great day out!

Comment

Wolves 5-1 QPR (freeman)

Comment

Wolves bang on form, we're hopeless away... 4-1 for me unfortunately!

Comment

Gonna get pummeled I'm afraid, probably 4 or 5 nil. I'm actually not even gonna watch. Gonna go have a glass of wine in the sun instead. Will watch the highlights tomorrow rather than risk poisoning my weekend sitting through 90 minutes of it.

Comment

Who is their manager now? He is doing a very good job, atm.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

A sound drubbing I reckon , but we live in hope let’s just hope it’s not embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Gonna get pummeled I'm afraid, probably 4 or 5 nil. I'm actually not even gonna watch. Gonna go have a glass of wine in the sun instead. Will watch the highlights tomorrow rather than risk poisoning my weekend sitting through 90 minutes of it.
                          A little part of you must be worried that it could be one of those special days.

Comment

Working...
                          X