No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dundee? Goodness me, that is a fall from grace!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/stat...85406834888704

Comment

• WOW! 40k a week to about 2k a week then.

Comment

• Can just picture the article in the Daily Mail now; interviewing him in the Dundee boot room in May after a run of good performances. Sating QPR saying they left him out in the cold, and how he is showing he loves the game by taking a big pay cut to play for Dundee to revitalise his career and saying how he is targeting a return to the PL & England squad.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• F ack me, that would drive me to drink.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Can just picture the article in the Daily Mail now; interviewing him in the Dundee boot room in May after a run of good performances. Sating QPR saying they left him out in the cold, and how he is showing he loves the game by taking a big pay cut to play for Dundee to revitalise his career and saying how he is targeting a return to the PL & England squad.

Caulker's agent targets the Guardian, not the Daily Mail.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Can just picture the article in the Daily Mail now; interviewing him in the Dundee boot room in May after a run of good performances. Sating QPR saying they left him out in the cold, and how he is showing he loves the game by taking a big pay cut to play for Dundee to revitalise his career and saying how he is targeting a return to the PL & England squad.

He so would do that but i really cant see him playing to be able to say it.
                He will be even more smashed up there than he is in Windsor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Apparently having a medical at Dundee.

Now that really is a fall from grace.
                  If he recovers and regains his playing status do we have a deal in place to
                  Get him back

Comment

• Bet he wishes he had knuckled down now

If your prepared to play for Dundee why not put effort in and play for us

Comment

• Awful move.

Not even the biggest team in Dundee.

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Maybe he will be my new neighbour!!
                        Which bench is yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          He so would do that but i really cant see him playing to be able to say it.
                          He will be even more smashed up there than he is in Windsor.
                          There might be a bit if reverse psychology going on here.
                          Stick him in an environment where it’s seen as the norm to get smashed every night then pick a fight with a dustbin while urinating down their trouser leg, it might just make him get a grip.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

• Doubt he'll hardly play for them. Why would anyone think he'll go from not playing and probably hardly training to all of a sudden playing every week for a crap Scottish side playing effectively Conference football. He'll probably get kicked to pieces. Everyone's gonna want a piece of him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Don't you mean at least he wants to still pick up a paypacket
                                doubt dundee pay that much...

Comment

Working...
                                X