Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Hahaha, Fu€king priceless.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Which bench is yours?
      The 3 bed detached one with front and back garden and driveway with garage in the posh part, all for 55 quid

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        WOW! 40k a week to about 2k a week then.
        And there is the reason why fans and footballers have no parity anymore! 2k a week playing shite football is still obscene when most of us don’t earn that a month ! Ridiculous money being paid !

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          If he recovers and regains his playing status do we have a deal in place to
          Get him back
          I bloody hope not
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            The 3 bed detached one with front and back garden and driveway with garage in the posh part, all for 55 quid
            You was robbed

Comment

• at least he wants to play football would of thought he'd gone nearer london , makes u wonder why he never got fit and played for us , send dundee a video of him playing at the brentford cup game and see if they still want him

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                at least he wants to play football would of thought he'd gone nearer london , makes u wonder why he never got fit and played for us , send dundee a video of him playing at the brentford cup game and see if they still want him
                No possibility if mo one wants you.

Comment

• i have no idea how he was this brilliant youngster who was actaully given one full cap and now he has became such crap how does a player fall so far down the pecking order i dont even think he will be any good at dundee hes absolutely crap i do feel sorry for him,but i just dont know how he has fallen to such a all time low
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    i do feel sorry for him
                    It's the fans I feel sorry for, judging by those naive comments of expectation in the tweet Tarbie posted!

Comment

• Watched his interview with Dundee. Doesn't look in great shape and certainly older looking than 26. He said he has found a manger at Dundee who is "caring, understanding and respectful". Considering Ramsey, JFH and Holloway all seemingly bent over backwards to accommodate him that must make McCann some kind of saint

I have a soft spot for Dundee FC going back to the eighties and always watch out for their results and go to a game if up that way. Caulker following me around

Comment

i have no idea how he was this brilliant youngster who was actaully given one full cap and now he has became such crap how does a player fall so far down the pecking order i dont even think he will be any good at dundee hes absolutely crap i do feel sorry for him,but i just dont know how he has fallen to such a all time low
                        Booze

Comment

• Good luck to him. I hope he will get his life and football career back on track again.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• It'll end in tears.
                            Local dundee papers said he hoped to make his debut against motherwell but reality is he didn't make the bench, granted it could be waiting clearance or something but while miss the opportunity to have a dig.
                            Wages thief, but sadly our club is or has been at fault for this over the last few years and only now wising up.

Comment

i have no idea how he was this brilliant youngster who was actaully given one full cap and now he has became such crap how does a player fall so far down the pecking order i dont even think he will be any good at dundee hes absolutely crap i do feel sorry for him,but i just dont know how he has fallen to such a all time low
                              Perfect specimen of a centre back, tragic waste of talent.

Comment

• Grandparents live in Stirling. Hour and 15 mins from Dundee. Rumour is he will stay with them.

Probably not the worst idea for him to help keep him on the straight and narrow,

Comment

Working...
                                X