Will you renew? *prices released*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Cannot agree more. Doomed from the start IMO.
    I don’t think so Mush it will be huge success and demand will out strip seats then there will be huge winge I never got seat and it’s not fair club should make more available etc

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Cannot agree more. Doomed from the start IMO.
      I don’t think so Mush it will be huge success and demand will out strip seats then there will be huge winge I never got seat and it’s not fair club should make more available etc

Comment

Sounds like it's a bit of a PR stunt by Hoos to counteract accusations of high ST prices and sh!t football

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          This. I like the fact the club is trying something different.

Comment

My trouble is my son is now 18. Do I think it is worth another £180? On top of my ticket and fares it is approaching £100 each home game. Tempted to pick and choose as there were always loads of empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              My trouble is my son is now 18. Do I think it is worth another £180? On top of my ticket and fares it is approaching £100 each home game. Tempted to pick and choose as there were always loads of empty seats.
              Ouch. That is a lot Davie

Comment

Will renew

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  The more i think about it, the more i cant actually believe they are doing it.
                  Suppose the only saving grace is names and adresses.n
                  Why can't you believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    Why can't you believe it?
                    Just seems like its going to be c club revisted to me.
                    Will all be standing as well.

Comment

tbh i think its a good thing for the club to do, we said that we wanted cheaper st and another singing block so thats what they've done. if it works great, if it doesn't then theres no loss

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        tbh i think its a good thing for the club to do, we said that we wanted cheaper st and another singing block so thats what they've done. if it works great, if it doesn't then theres no loss
                        No i think its great, im just surprised they are actually doing it.

Comment

Yes renewed yesterday but changed from paddock to x block

Comment

Just seems like its going to be c club revisted to me.
                            Will all be standing as well.
                            Maybe it is before my time, but what was the 'c club'

I will be going in the Y block, as I want to stand. I dont want to fight and be an abusive fan, but i want to stand and have a sing song.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              Maybe it is before my time, but what was the 'c club'

I will be going in the Y block, as I want to stand. I dont want to fight and be an abusive fan, but i want to stand and have a sing song.
                              Nothing mate, its just an imaginary hoollie firm.

I reckon it will be the best part of the ground if it works.

Comment

Nothing mate, its just an imaginary hoollie firm.

I reckon it will be the best part of the ground if it works.
                                Think you mean C-Mob....C-Club is the top level hospitality package

Comment

Working...
                                X