No announcement yet.

2018/19 Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bronze 400 on early bird works out at 17.40 a game. I'm renewing, I know it's not been great but we are what we are and at £17.40 a game I'm going ahead.
    Must point out that you get 5% Qpr cash if you renew in January. Great marketing tactic releasing sales in February!

Comment

Phoned HQ today,and they confirmed that existing season ticket holders have until 30th April to renew their cherished seat otherwise it will be sold to the general public after this date.Last season I think we had till the end of May to renew our seats for the current 2017/18 season.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Phoned HQ today,and they confirmed that existing season ticket holders have until 30th April to renew their cherished seat otherwise it will be sold to the general public after this date.Last season I think we had till the end of May to renew our seats for the current 2017/18 season.
        After 66 years of loyal and dedicated support of all things QPR,I should get a freebie ST,a private parking space on match days and a paid for one year lease on the Presidential Suite at the Savoy. PS - one can but dream.

Comment

After 66 years of loyal and dedicated support of all things QPR,I should get a freebie ST,a private parking space on match days and a paid for one year lease on the Presidential Suite at the Savoy. PS - one can but dream.
          you should be given the chairmans seat in the directors box mate. its always empty these days.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            you should be given the chairmans seat in the directors box mate. its always empty these days.
            You're not wrong there Hitman,he's very conspicuous by his absence.

Comment

Be patient and you'll probably get a game!

Comment

Anyone on here going in Y? And do you plan on standing up all game everygame yeah?

Comment

Well I've done it, still got charged 3.50 for spending 400 and don't even get a new card. 3.50 is for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Be patient and you'll probably get a game!
                    very good boys

Comment

don't even get cup games for free , mind u who wants to watch us getting beat to mk dons

Comment

Working...
                      X