No announcement yet.

2018/19 Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found it. They are the far left to the away fans in Xblock.

Comment

Has to be the standing, noisy area right?!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        Has to be the standing, noisy area right?!
        Club must have took some notice of that new Loft Boys group or poll on here also.

Comment

So no reduction in season ticket cost.
          Personally think sales will suffer.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            The football this season has, for the most part, been truly awful. The current manager has hardly shown any signs of being a tactical master.

However, I'm not quite sure how anybody can expect to pay any less, then complain about no investment in the team.

Surely, the same prices for the third season in a row has to be applauded, even if the football on offer can be no justification for any increase.

Probably no point in holding our breath, but who knows what changes may be made by the end of March. I can think of one that would be far more relevant than saving £20 for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

They were only ever likely to be reduced if we got relegated (hopefully, won't be the case, but we'll know better by the end of April when renewals are required)
              Sales will suffer due to quality of football and peoples opinions of the quality of Players / Management / Board, etc. but keeping the prices the same for a 3rd season will see most renew I think.
              Some who gave up will return with the VERY reasonable Blue ticket offer, which may even attract some new S/T holders.

Club probably can't do right for doing wrong in many eyes, but I'll be back again. No intention of ever giving up my ticket, I'm there for life. I enjoy the crack with mates before and after as much as the 90 minutes of anguish in between !
              Besides going shopping with the Mrs every Saturday afternoon would cost me considerably more..... Bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                £465 again for mine so I might seriously consider not renewing for the first time in 25 years and just do the away games which are much more enjoyable

Whats the Adult Blue tickets thing which shows up at only £225? I know I can be a bit thick but I cannot see what the restrictions are to get one of these
                Genuine question, did you expect it to go down then mate?

If you did......Why dont you get one in the half price hoolie y block?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Very confused as to where blue tickets are? restricted views? X Block?
                  You have to pay extra for a restricted view......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    You have to pay extra for a restricted view......

Comment

Comment

Jesus. Seriously? LOL. Even if, playing BarcaBorough, I'd have liked that view.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Jesus. Seriously? LOL. Even if, playing BarcaBorough, I'd have liked that view.......

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            The football this season has, for the most part, been truly awful. The current manager has hardly shown any signs of being a tactical master.

However, I'm not quite sure how anybody can expect to pay any less, then complain about no investment in the team.

Surely, the same prices for the third season in a row has to be applauded, even if the football on offer can be no justification for any increase.

Probably no point in holding our breath, but who knows what changes may be made by the end of March. I can think of one that would be far more relevant than saving £20 for the season.
                            This really brings sanity to this thread , no parachute payment s/t revenue is the only way to bring new players in , we've got seven players out of contract in June and the only sensible one to offer a new deal to is Robinson , but if we don't replace them with what posters think will be better just get the earplugs ready the screams will be deafening

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

This. Certain people will whinge no doubt as they always do, but all in all it is well priced again. Mine is £465 so a score a game - happy with that.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The pricing is ok, but the quality of football on show is not and it is this that is keeping the fans away.

Fair play to all of you who do buy a S/T and sit through that each home game. I gave mine up a few seasons ago and now just pick and choose the games I want or can attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X