Lol at Chelsea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Maybe they don't dish out ridiculously stupid contracts in the first place? Big money incentives based on league position / cup runs maybe?
    You're proper messed up mate, never seen someone with so much anger running through their vains.

I just dont think this season has been anywhere near as bad as you and others.

You must really rate the players we have to think we're a top 6 side punching well below our weight.

I think holloway has done decent with no funds.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      You're proper messed up mate, never seen someone with so much anger running through their vains.

You must really rate the players we have to think we're a top 6 side punching well below our weight.

Erm........ Where did his comment deserve a reply like that. It had nothing to do with Rangers.

Comment

Jeff read it again, he was comparing to us mate.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

there was only one watching in my local last night and he left at half-time
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We are. He has a point though as those small fees but stupidly long and bonus related contracts are the reason we are where are now. Not transfer fees but 75k a week wages to SWP for smiling for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              We are. He has a point though as those small fees but stupidly long and bonus related contracts are the reason we are where are now. Not transfer fees but 75k a week wages to SWP for smiling for 3 years.
              The point being made was about managers as opposed to players.
              Watford have had “hundreds” of managers in the last 5 years and they’re doing ok in the premier so that makes a mockery
              of the stabilisation ethos we have. Basically, fu€k stability, let’s just hire and fire managers like Watford do, but make sure we pay them sh!te wages so it doesn’t cost us too much when we bin them.
              If it works for Watford why not us.
              Strange idea if you ask me but you never know, it might catch on.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Fair enough. All their managers get other jobs and do quite well in them too. Strange model but is working for them upto now.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

You really are a bit of a tit aren't you greg?

Always been one of the biggest idiots on this board and true to form still consistent in 2018

Oh, and its veins.

Comment

You can't reason with a thicko mate.

Wasn't even comparing us to them, merely asking if that's what they do then fair play. Obviously working better than our business model! LOL

Comment

No need for a game of Fifa either Jimmy when signing players!

Comment

Conte gone before Barcelona.

Enrique in.

Comment

No need for a game of Fifa either Jimmy when signing players!
                          Couldn't agree more mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            You really are a bit of a tit aren't you greg?

Always been one of the biggest idiots on this board and true to form still consistent in 2018

Oh, and its veins.
                            Jimmy, totally understand that there is no love lost between Weare and yourself, but no need for the insults at every opportunity.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Strange model but is working for them upto now.
                              Isn't this approach a lot more common on the continent though, with coaches being replaced frequently and DOF's staying put? Watford have an Italian owner too, so wouldn't this explain it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                Jimmy, totally understand that there is no love lost between Weare and yourself, but no need for the insults at every opportunity.
                                He grates on me like fingernails on a blackboard.

Block feature activated.

Comment

Working...
                                X