No announcement yet.

Tony fernandes out petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gives them their 5mins of fame. More than likely are the Warren Farm save our dogs poo lot.

Comment

Bloody hell im no fan of Tony’s but that’s a bit sad

Comment

I've mainly been supportive of TF. Mistakes have been made but I have understood why most of them were made at the time. I'm not into being wise and critical after the event. Been more frustrated of late albeit mainly about managerial appointment etc.

However what's done is done. Need to concentrate on now and the future. We can see work is being done on trimming costs and the infrastructure of club. My feeling is if he gets pushed out now all that will be achieved is to let off some frustration about the mistakes that have been made but at the cost of the current and future stability of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          I've mainly been supportive of TF. Mistakes have been made but I have understood why most of them were made at the time. I'm not into being wise and critical after the event. Been more frustrated of late albeit mainly about managerial appointment etc.

However what's done is done. Need to concentrate on now and the future. We can see work is being done on trimming costs and the infrastructure of club. My feeling is if he gets pushed out now all that will be achieved is to let off some frustration about the mistakes that have been made but at the cost of the current and future stability of the club.
          Lol go on say it son, you didnt want ollie in the first place you know you want to
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Bit of a joke don't need this sort of petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Lol go on say it son, you didnt want ollie in the first place you know you want to
              unnecessary pop pinkie.

Comment

I didn’t want/don’t want Holloway. But that petition is still dopey.

Comment

Ridiculous and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    unnecessary pop pinkie.
                    Awin are you not aware im just teasing/having abit of fun, seems as old furtive posts it on every different thread mate!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      No thank you.
                      Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Oh dear...

The state of this, plus the people signing it. Name: Zack Ngbakoto

Some people need a wake up call...
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Proper pathetic. No better then the Warren Farm nimby whoever came up with it
                      Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      No thank you.
                      Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Started by a 12 year old or maybe Yenis brother? though I see he calls himself gunmanoteh now.
                      Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      I bet it's the same people signing this petition as the people that were calling 18months ago. 'To get our rangers back' by having ex players at the club and bringing through youth.
                      Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                      I'm not into twitter at all, but even daft, tw@tty twitter makes more sense than the average online petition. And this particular petition isn't even close to being average.
                      Spot on

And how can you take peition seriously when you use false name proper jokers absolutely no respect for people that do stuff like this but don’t offer an alternative. Ok get rid then what?
                      Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                      This^

Dont quite get what people are struggling to understand.

FFP is hanging over our heads, we cannot spend a penny.

We have to make the most of the squad we have got in the meantime and I think we are doing a great job of cutting costs.

Yes hes made mistakes and hes been honest and open about them, give the man a chance to put them right.
                      Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Shakes head in disbelief at just how pathetic some people are
                      Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      An utter embarrassment from some of our so called fans

In fact is quite shameful
                      Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Whilst i understands peoples frustrations, doing a petition is just plain ridiculous, protest after a game if thats what you want to do but doing a petition is embarrassing.
                      jeeeez what a joke
                      Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      It gives them their 5mins of fame. More than likely are the Warren Farm save our dogs poo lot.
                      Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Bloody hell im no fan of Tony’s but that’s a bit sad
                      Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Bit of a joke don't need this sort of petition.
                      Quite reassured by responses on this thread
                      The responses, yes. But what about the opening post?

Almost all of us are fed up with both the football and the way things have worked out Hits, but this sort of stuff doesn't help matters in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        The responses, yes. But what about the opening post?

Almost all of us are fed up with both the football and the way things have worked out Hits, but this sort of stuff doesn't help matters in the slightest.
                        Seen it posted on twitter, as its qpr related I thought it worthy to post on here.
                        Personally, I have not been bothered to fill it in but, I do want him and his debt gone from the club.

As someone said above, like we did with Thompson, best way is to protest in and outside the ground. Along with a boycott.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

sad, bad and moronic
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not quite the reaction you hoped for eh Hits?

Comment

Pathetic - how's that going to help? Hope TF reads this thread and realizes what the vast majority on this forum think!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                Pathetic - how's that going to help? Hope TF reads this thread and realizes what the vast majority on this forum think!!
                                And then he reads this thread two places down and..........

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...2-Uncle-Bungle

Comment

Working...
                                X