• Show
Clear All

• Wolves Roll Call

Anyone bothering?

Looks as though two of us are on the 9.43 from Euston

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Anyone bothering?

Looks as though two of us are on the 9.43 from Euston
    X10 of us getting on that train at Milton Keynes which is the 10:13 From there

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
      X10 of us getting on that train at Milton Keynes which is the 10:13 From there
      Am on the 10.03 now and stopping off in Birmingham for a couple of hours

Comment

I am driving up with my son

Comment

4 from here on 10.23 outta Euston, same as Isleworth, stopping at Brum for a beverage or two
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

4 of us getting 11.13 from Milton Keynes drinking in Birmingham.

Comment

Some Wolves mates have told me that there is not a hope in hell of QPR fans getting in to any pub in Wolverhampton as they have to enforce a strict address and photo id policy these days so the only place that away fans are allowed in is called the Blue Brick which is by the station

Think a couple of hours in Brum then a quick couple in there before heading to the ground will be the plan tomorrow for me

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Some Wolves mates have told me that there is not a hope in hell of QPR fans getting in to any pub in Wolverhampton as they have to enforce a strict address and photo id policy these days so the only place that away fans are allowed in is called the Blue Brick which is by the station

Think a couple of hours in Brum then a quick couple in there before heading to the ground will be the plan tomorrow for me
                Think we will get stuffed against what is a premier league side. Might be worth staying in brum isle
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Have we ever been allowed to drink in Wolves. I never have but didnt know if that was not being allowed or cos of the wolves firm,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Have we ever been allowed to drink in Wolves. I never have but didnt know if that was not being allowed or cos of the wolves firm,
                    I have managed a couple of times in the past to sneak in to a pub but I think its one of the worse places for away fans

Comment

Yeah they do keep it very tight.

Comment

they slashed our transit van tyres their one year had to catch the train home

Comment

Which pub around New St Station is best? Any suggestions?
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                            Which pub around New St Station is best? Any suggestions?
                            The Shakespeare is a decent pub right by the station

Comment

We went straight to Wolverhampton in the end and managed to get in the Sunbeam easily enough by the station even though it was a strictly home fans pub only and got three pints before the manager clocked my accent

Then went to the Pasanda near the ground which really was an excellent pub with great Wolves fans so went back afterwards and nearly missed our train as was so settled

Comment

Working...
                              X