No announcement yet.

Fleming gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging by our defensive record it's no loss.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Just hope the club can get someone decent in for the rest of the season.
      Let's hope hartlepool have other defensive coaches.

#dreamcoach
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Judging by our defensive record it's no loss.
        my sentiments exactly.

Perhaps as a stop gap they can bring in Gerry Francis. He seemed to do well at Stoke and WBA alongside Pulis.

Comment

Pulis is no mug when it comes to defensive side of the game so if he’s bringing him in he must know what he’s doing. Perhaps we may need to look bit closer to home for defensive frailties

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Pulis is no mug when it comes to defensive side of the game so if he’s bringing him in he must know what he’s doing. Perhaps we may need to look bit closer to home for defensive frailties
            Well, I know that Holloway himself is no great coach and has to take more than his fair share of the blame for QPR's defensive shortcomings.

Comment

Good riddance
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-02-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Puzzling appointment by us, puzzling impact on QPR, puzzling appointment by Borough.

Clint.

I'd back Clint 100% for the job. I think he's going to make a brilliant manager somewhere one day though, wouldn't want him to ruin it by coming to the current cesspit of career failure we seem to propagate.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                  Spoke to him at the training ground a few weeks ago. Has a very young family, and only sees them once a week on a Sunday after a game. Makes absolute sense if he’s been given the opportunity close to home.

Also was at pains to stress that he wasn’t a specific defence coach. Him Holloway and bircham all coaches all aspects of play. And from what I saw he was correct
                  Cheers for that. Interesting. Always good to hear something factual on here.

Comment

Working...
                  X